• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your favorite Copper book in your collection?

81 posts in this topic

Great books everyone!

I'd have to say this is my favorite. It's the very first comic ever issued by Dark Horse, features the 1st appearance of Concrete, and is signed by Paul Chadwick. When it came out, I probably bought 10 copies, and every single of one of them had extensive spine damage. This is one of only 6 copies graded 9.6, and none have graded higher.

I just don't know why but Dark Horse Presents #1 has been one of hardest books for me to find in high grade. Every book I find that is advertised as NM is not even close. Would really like to own one.

And the fishing line is tossed out there. Let's see if he catches the big one. :baiting:

i would say my daredevil#236 cgc 10.0 , amazing spiderman#300 cgc 9.8 red label that looks like a 9.9 or moon knight#29 cgc 9.8. one of my favorite reads is kravens last hunt in amaz,spectacular,and web of spiderman

one of my favorite reads is kravens last hunt in amaz,spectacular,and web of spiderman

A fantastic story arc that really kept me coming back for more. I have to agree!

(thumbs u

I feel bad about posting this, since it's not my OO copy, but it's in a lot nicer shape than mine is, that's for sure

AFVol1no1.jpg

Great books everyone!

I'd have to say this is my favorite. It's the very first comic ever issued by Dark Horse, features the 1st appearance of Concrete, and is signed by Paul Chadwick. When it came out, I probably bought 10 copies, and every single of one of them had extensive spine damage. This is one of only 6 copies graded 9.6, and none have graded higher.

dhp1.jpg

dhp1b.jpg

I just don't know why but Dark Horse Presents #1 has been one of hardest books for me to find in high grade. Every book I find that is advertised as NM is not even close. Would really like to own one.

Best I can do.

dhppresents1front.jpg

dhppresents1back.jpg

I feel bad about posting this, since it's not my OO copy, but it's in a lot nicer shape than mine is, that's for sure

AFVol1no1.jpg

Now that is one of the 80's books that was so worth reading. Great looking book!

Great books everyone!

dhp1.jpg

dhp1b.jpg

Make sure it's a first printing... there was a 2nd on this one.

Here are my two favorites...

1st appearance of Savage Dragon, Megaton #3 CGC 9.8 WP

3607815805_c30ea9a632.jpg

and a distant 2nd is the 1st appearance of He-Man and Skeletor in DC Presents #47

3607823899_2c38e4ab16.jpg

Here are my two favorites...

1st appearance of Savage Dragon, Megaton #3 CGC 9.8 WP

3607815805_c30ea9a632.jpg

and a distant 2nd is the 1st appearance of He-Man and Skeletor in DC Presents #47

3607823899_2c38e4ab16.jpg

That first ''HE-MAN'' is nice! :headbang: BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!

Folks have already mentioned American Flagg and Nexus #1 which both rate very highly with me, but I think Miracleman #15 is still my number one Copper book.

MM-15.jpg

:o WHAT CONDITION & HOW MUCH!?!?! :devil:

Folks have already mentioned American Flagg and Nexus #1 which both rate very highly with me, but I think Miracleman #15 is still my number one Copper book.

MM-15.jpg

:o WHAT CONDITION & HOW MUCH!?!?! :devil:

Good looking book, for sure. Looks 9.6.