• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your favorite Copper book in your collection?

81 posts in this topic

Either the Death of Jean DeWolf run, the Death of Kraven run, or Spec 99 (first Spidey bought off stands) or TMNT 10 (first bought off stands).

Oh, and The Tick Special 1.

:cloud9: You only need two for those boys. I could make such a happy home for one of them.

:roflmao:

Get to the back of the bread line, chump. lol

Now your sig line will make me tear up until you change those books again. :cry:

How's that?

That Death #1. You know the story . . . :cry:

So should I put another Death 9.8 in my sig line as well? It'll tear up mschmidt. :devil:lol

Now your sig line will make me tear up until you change those books again. :cry:

How's that?

So should I put another Death 9.8 in my sig line as well? It'll tear up mschmidt. :devil:lol

It will never get him as bad as that one gets me. That's my OO copy. I have to remember the double signed 9.8 Sandman #8 that i got for it, but still . . .

How's that?

It will never get him as bad as that one gets me. That's my OO copy. I have to remember the double signed 9.8 Sandman #8 that i got for it, but still . . .

Looks like I'll have to make it a permanent addition to my sig line, then. lol