• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Con 2010

118 posts in this topic

CalComicCon update #4: Terry's Comics has purchased a large vintage comic collection with many high grade esoteric comics from the late 1940's to the mid 1950's represented. This collection will be offered to the public for the first time at the CalComicCon, 31 January 2010.

Our room is sold out and all spots are paid for, We have great vintage dealers from all over including Sothern California Comics, A&G comics, Harley Yee, Comic Celler, Supercon, A-1 comics, Heroes, Comic Collectors Shop, Bunky Brothers, Howard Harris, Continental comics, Go Daddy comics, Michael Shaw, Astonishing Art, Don Madison Terry Stroud, Ed Robetson and others. For more information goto: CalComicCon

Don't forget CGC will be there taking submissions, they will also be doing pre-screening on certain lots and signature witnessing for our special Guests: Frank Brunner and Don Rosa.

I will be making a return appearance as an exhibitor and will be in the main room this year. :headbang: Last year was great for me as a seller so I am looking forward to this one. I will have hundreds of GAs from $10 to several thousand dollars per book (some very rare high census books). I will be bringing around 200 mostly vg +/- ECs as well with large runs of several titles. Lastly, dozens of SA and some Bronze in $5 and $10 boxes and some nice priced ones as well.

Please PM me with any specific want lists. I was able to bring several want list books for Board members to the Long Beach Con in October and hope to do the same at Terry's show.

Ed Robertson

I dont move back to the east coast till Mid-February, so thankfully I can go. :whee:
John, you're moving back East? hm

Yea in Late Febuary.

West Coast is great, just not for comics.

;) plenty of good stuff out here! where are you moving to? passing on the San Diego weather for the east? doh!

I dont move back to the east coast till Mid-February, so thankfully I can go. :whee:
John, you're moving back East? hm

Yea in Late Febuary.

West Coast is great, just not for comics.

I'm getting tired of all this negativity about San Diego! You need to hurry up and leave. lol:makepoint: