• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Con 2010

118 posts in this topic

CalComicCon update #5: Frank Brunner has completed his exclusive sketch for the CalComicCon auction event, and it is great: Vampirella_sketch.jpg This and some other auction items can be viewed at: CalComicCon Raffle

Don't forget CGC will be there taking submissions, they will also be doing pre-screening on certain lots and signature witnessing for our special Guests: Frank Brunner and Don Rosa.

CalComicCon update #5: Frank Brunner has completed his exclusive sketch for the CalComicCon auction event, and it is great: Vampirella_sketch.jpg This and some other auction items can be viewed at: CalComicCon Raffle

Don't forget CGC will be there taking submissions, they will also be doing pre-screening on certain lots and signature witnessing for our special Guests: Frank Brunner and Don Rosa.

Wow! :o Very Nice. I hope I win that. :ohnoez:

CalComicCon update #6: Terry's comics has just received back from CGC a few of the many comics

that were recently purchased and will be at the CalComicCon for the first public offering.

These are a few of the many more high grade comics both GGC Graded and raw.

Remember CGC will be set-up, taking submissions, signature witnessing and doing pre-screens

for large batches of comics.

chat_items2.jpg

CalComicCon update #6: Terry's comics has just received back from CGC a few of the many comics

that were recently purchased and will be at the CalComicCon for the first public offering.

These are a few of the many more high grade comics both GGC Graded and raw.

Remember CGC will be set-up, taking submissions, signature witnessing and doing pre-screens

for large batches of comics.

chat_items2.jpg

Very Nice!!! :applause:

Desert Wind Comics will be attending to handle witnessing of Signature Series books and also with Information on its next Stan Lee signing that will be taking place in March. Look for us around the CGC booth and walking the show floor. We are looking forward to making our first appearance at this show. We had heard great things about the show Terry. Thanks for this opportunity.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Hi Rich,

This is a small show with fewer than 50 tables, it is focused on Vintage comics. We try to get guests that were drawing comics back in the 1960's and 1970's. I would like to have more guests, but it gets expensive when you fly them here from other parts of the country. Remember that we only have so many tables. This show is being kept small on purpose to give the feel of a vintage comic show from the 1970's. Check it out, if you like old comics this is the show for you.Also bring some books for CGC as they are also attending.

Terry O'Neill/ Promoter CalComicCon

CCC_logo_2.jpg

Hi Rich,

This is a small show with fewer than 50 tables, it is focused on Vintage comics. We try to get guests that were drawing comics back in the 1960's and 1970's. I would like to have more guests, but it gets expensive when you fly them here from other parts of the country. Remember that we only have so many tables. This show is being kept small on purpose to give the feel of a vintage comic show from the 1970's. Check it out, if you like old comics this is the show for you.Also bring some books for CGC as they are also attending.

Terry O'Neill/ Promoter CalComicCon

CCC_logo_2.jpg

:hi: Terry O.

-Ben

Hi Ben, did you get any of those books from me?

What would it profit a man if he gained every comic ever made in CGC 9.0 - 9.6 grade, then had a bitter divorce? - book of Yee 3:16

:insane:(tsk)

You mean the books in my sig line? Naw, I still have some GA I bought from you, but all the books in my sig line were acquired via other routes.

What would it profit a man if he gained every comic ever made in CGC 9.0 - 9.6 grade, then had a bitter divorce? - book of Yee 3:16

You mean the books in my sig line? Naw, I still have some GA I bought from you, but all the books in my sig line were acquired via other routes.

Hi Ben :hi:

Can you get me back all my books you borrowed for your signature line soon as possible ...Thanks. :headbang:

Can you get me back all my books you borrowed for your signature line soon as possible ...Thanks. :headbang:

:screwy: is this your buddy O'Neil?

:screwy: is this your buddy O'Neil?

:insane: EVERYBODY :insane: ....please excuse Benjamin :screwy: , ever since his "breakdown" last year he thinks that any comics he happens to view in others collections belong to him :screwy: Poor kid, he used to be fairly "normal" before the "incident" :screwy:

CalComicCon update #7: With only two weeks to go, CalComicCon is considering adding an extra room to accommodate the dealers on my current waiting list. We need to sell two more 8' tables to make this work. If you are a dealer who wants to try this show let us know. If you are a collector that wants to sell their collection then all the better let us know at info@CalComicCon.com More details are listed on CalComicCon/Exhibitorlist . Remember CGC will be set-up, taking submissions, signature witnessing and doing pre-screens for large batches of comics.

One more thing Terry's Comics is running some loss leader auctions to promote this show on E-Bay. Many items are going really cheap so check them out at TerrysComics E-Bay Store

CCC_logo_2.jpg

CalComicCon update #8: With less than two weeks to go, CalComicCon had added an extra room to accommodate the dealers who wanted to do the show but had no tables. We need to sell one more 8' table to fill this room. If you are a dealer who wants to try this show let us know. If you are a collector that wants to sell their collection then all the better let us know at info@CalComicCon.com More details are listed on CalComicCon/Exhibitorlist . Remember CGC will be set-up, taking submissions, signature witnessing and doing pre-screens for large batches of comics.

One more thing Terry's Comics is running some more loss leader auctions to promote this show on E-Bay. Many items are still going really cheap so check them out at TerrysComics E-Bay store