• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Easyt63 art sale 2... Walking Dead, Spidey, Invincible

12 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Got a few more things I am willing to part with. Same thing as the first listing, Paypal, money order or Cashiers check is accepted. Pm of :takeit: is the way to go. So off to the listings, oh and I will cover shipping. Thanks for looking.

Walking Dead 59 cover $1,100 by Charlie Adlard

WalkingDead59.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 558 pg 3 Title Splash by Barry Kitson SOLD

asm558.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 546 Sketch cover by Steve Mcniven $750 (8X11 in size)

asm546.jpg

Invincible 54 pgs 19-20 by Ryan Ottley $500 ( you get both pencils and Inks)

invincible54splash.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Its actually pretty low compared to what I paid, but then again I bought it off Spencer Beck at NYCC, so... I got screwed. I told myself I would never sell it, but I REALLY need the money for Q-school (golf thing). If any of you have any interest or offers, please PM me. Thanks.

Tyler

Not interested, sorry Tyler. Been offered a couple of pieces recently and I've got San Diego coming up later this week.

Not sure the other mods are interested either. Leave it be, irchooker.

Wow, that ASM 546 cover seems really underpriced for a published cover for ASM by McNiven!

My guess would be the size and pencils only, but size is the main factor.

Ohhhh.... I hadn't seen the size. STILL, for a published Amazing Spider-Man cover that has a pretty classic Spidey look, I do think this is a pretty nice deal considering how much ASM covers normally go for.