• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Power Girl Searches the Classifieds.

18 posts in this topic

I really liked that little skit. I could look at this lady dressed as PG all day -- even if she were just sitting there doing her nails...

What's the current continuity for PG? I remember her originally being the cousin of the Earth-2 Superman. After the Crisis stuff, I believe her origin was changed and she got her powers from the magic of ancient Atlastis (or something like that)... Is she Superman's cousin again?

I really liked that little skit. I could look at this lady dressed as PG all day -- even if she were just sitting there doing her nails...

What's the current continuity for PG? I remember her originally being the cousin of the Earth-2 Superman. After the Crisis stuff, I believe her origin was changed and she got her powers from the magic of ancient Atlastis (or something like that)... Is she Superman's cousin again?

doh! Hiyo!

Uhh? Have you been reading DC comics in relation to Power Girl... or something else entirely?

I can aid you with some information on Power Girl.

Power Girl origin (as it stands) is the same... Yes, she did ended up on Earth-1 and help during the Crisis on Infinite Earths, because she left her Earth in search for the Superman that dissappeared from her Earth. She is still considered to be the cousin (Who got stuck in asteroid field while her suspended animation failed allowing her to be the buxom beauty we now know) , but of the missing Superman from her Earth.

Currently... Power Girl is the product of a force adoption (in thanks to the universe) and is from Earth-1, though she is a lost-remenant of the Crisis (Not Final Crisis), and is no longer from Earth-2 since the universe of Earth-2 (Probably from the Monitors) corrected its problem of a missing Power Girl by giving it a Power Girl that returns, but never finds her lost Superman.

The Superman you were refering to (as the one she thought was hers)... is not and died in the events that unfolded from Crisis Identity.

So boom! Hope that helps.

I just spent 14 minutes and 27 seconds looking at cleavage

Not bad, only 3 hours 45 minutes and 33 seconds to go to meet my daily average

I see that all day. I want more than talking cleavage.

There is low budget and then there is low action. This was both.

I want directors that max out all their credit cards putting everything they got on the line for that one shot.

The creator of the costume should get royalities everytime Power Girls gets looked at.

best female super costume ever!

That would be the very late Wally Wood who designed PG's costume!

Did he really?

That guy was a master at channeling the feminine form.

:golfclap: