• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOW TO PACK SINGLE COMIC TO SHIP?

32 posts in this topic

I would like to know any suggestions to pack single comic?

These are non-cgc, I usually ship comic lots, these would each be shipped separately.

Do I double board the book then put cardboard over and under it?

thanks in advance.

These are non-cgc, I usually ship comic lots, these would each be shipped separately.

thanks in advance.

Make an over-sized cardboard sandwich, tape the comic (bagged/boarded) to one of the sides so it can't shift, close the sandwich, tape it shut and wrap bubble wrap around it so it fits snugly into a box.

I put the book in a cardboard sandwich, secure with tape and then wrap the book with a piece of "plus" shaped cardboard that wraps around the sandwich into a tight box. I've never had a problem using this method. You essentially have a 5 layers of corrugated cardboard to keep the book from bending. I always use corrugated cardboard.

One day I'll get around to documenting it with pics.

doh!

I put the book in a cardboard sandwich, secure with tape and then wrap the book with a piece of "plus" shaped cardboard that wraps around the sandwich into a tight box. I've never had a problem using this method. You essentially have a 5 layers of corrugated cardboard to keep the book from bending. I always use corrugated cardboard.

doh!

Ha....too late :acclaim:

thanks in advance.

In addition to above mail it in bubble envelope

doh!

:cry:

doh!

(worship)

Did you eat any Grits on your trip? :popcorn:

doh!

(worship)

:sorry: Watson let me down.

doh!

(worship)

:o

I knew it!!!!!

One look at him tells you he is not to be trusted. (tsk)

doh!

(worship)

I knew it!!!!!

Second look doesn't help make it any better :P

doh!

(worship)

I knew it!!!!!

Second look doesn't help make it any better :P

lol

doh!

(worship)

You can't eat grits in Boston. :screwy:

I'd box it if its valued at anything north of $50 or maybe even $25. If postage is an issue you can always go media mail rather than priority. It's about the same cost as a envelope weighing 7 oz.

Ed

doh!

(worship)

You can't eat grits in Boston. :screwy:

They probably mix 'em with milk & microwave the :censored: out of 'em. :P