• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 129..To Slab or Not to Slab

14 posts in this topic

Guys help me with grades on these please...

First copy ha no spine stress but does have small impact on lower left side under punisher's foot by spine,...plus distributer's ink on top and bottom edges but and a little on back cover edges...

1291.jpg

1292.jpg

copy two again no stress marks but has obovious miswrap and impact marks by bottom spine on back cover

1293.jpg

1294.jpg

The first a nice 9.0/9.2 without that ink... Don't know what CGC does with that...

The second 7.5 and miswrap.

If you want to sell before the movie hype is over you'd best do it raw because CGC is behind schedule. frown.gif

The first a nice 9.0/9.2 without that ink... Don't know what CGC does with that...

The second 7.5 and miswrap.

If you want to sell before the monie hype is over you'd best do it raw because CGC is behind schedule. frown.gif

I was thinking of just sending the first one in and selling the second raw at VF....it really looks better in person cause the spine is clean on the front and the gloss is blinding.....I already sent three in last week to be graded on standard,...sold one raw last week...and wasn't sure about these two....I could get a few more but they would be a little low on quality compared to these

I was thinking of just sending the first one in and selling the second raw at VF....

Definitely the right idea, and as others have stated, get that first copy in ASAP, or you might miss the boat.

I was thinking of just sending the first one in and selling the second raw at VF....

Definitely the right idea, and as others have stated, get that first copy in ASAP, or you might miss the boat.

I'm just worried it won't get back on time on economy,....I'm not paying standard on this book....

These were different books,...they were all sent to CGC,...I bought 9 copies all together...the top four I sent to CGC....3 were bought by a very well know dealer who does not wish to be named...and two were sold on E-bay....