• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thursday Dinner status

5 posts in this topic

Right now, here's who I think are attending. If I've missed you, or if you have realized what a good time you'd be missing, please send me a note.

Jon Mankuta

Brian Peck

Daniel Lang

Frank Giella and son

Nelson (tentative)

Mark Levy

Connor (Capfreak) plus 1

JSid (tentative)

BrianHoward (tentative)

humantorch (tentative)

If I've listed you in error, please accept my apologies, and send me a note. I'm thinking it's going to be fun! C'mon along!!

Ron

It's an all you can eat type of place. They have a large salad bar, and then the waiters come around with different types of grilled steak, beef, chicken, and pork. You flip up your card, and they carve some meat for you. You turn the card over, and they pass you by - and they come by over and over again till you can't feel your feet....

The food is good, and no one goes away hungry. We had a great dinner there last year on Thursday night, and I didn't hear too many complaints.

Hope you can come, and hope more want to enjoy a nice dinner and meet some comic art fans.

Ron

I hope you guys are big meat eaters.. I've been to a Brazilian restaurant before and the food was just delicious! Hope you like you traditional all you can eat steak, chicken with bacon wrapped around, lamb, ground beef, pork, etc. Of course, you get to choose what you want to eat when the servers come up to you. Hope you guys enjoy!

It's an all you can eat type of place. They have a large salad bar, and then the waiters come around with different types of grilled steak, beef, chicken, and pork. You flip up your card, and they carve some meat for you. You turn the card over, and they pass you by - and they come by over and over again till you can't feel your feet....

The food is good, and no one goes away hungry. We had a great dinner there last year on Thursday night, and I didn't hear too many complaints.

Hope you can come, and hope more want to enjoy a nice dinner and meet some comic art fans.

Ron

Thanks Ron.