• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Besides Heritage, who else offers the 20% submission discount?

11 posts in this topic

Tried doing a search on these forums and cant seem to find the thread. Who else besides Heritage comics (whom i always seem to have problems accessing their submission form) offers a 20% CGC submission discount? Thanks

Thanks RedHook.,It appears I owe heritage comics an apology on this one though. After checking out both websites and trying to start a submission for comics both sites take me to the Collectors Society coin submission page instead of CGC's Comic Submission page. Wierd, they need to fix the links

What does it mean to "submit through" Heritage? I use their link to supply the 20% discount, but what does Heritage get out of it? Are the books actually sent to Dallas? I don't get it? If a heritage submission gets you 20% off, why don't other companies get that much???

other charter members do get that 20% but don't offer as much to use them? Maybe they use that extra 5-10% to apply to their own submissions confused-smiley-013.gif I'm just guessing here because I'm not a charter member/dealer smile.gif
I believe that all the submission centers get the same discount from CGC. Some like Heritage, Metropolis and the others have decided to pass on essentially the whole discount to people who submits through them. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif