• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMNT Ninja Turtles #1 6.5 - TIME PAYMENTS AVAILABLE

10 posts in this topic

Ok. This is your chance to get a rare copy of the book that started all the turtle madness.

The book is graded 6.5 white pages, but presents more in the 9.0ish range.

The damage is mostly due to water damage and is very hard to notice from outside the book looking at it in the slab. This book is perfect for pressing IMHO. The book has lots of very light surface stuff on the back cover and I really, honestly think it will be AT LEAST a 7.0 if pressed, but thats the buyers decision to do so. If you dont want to press it you just get a comic that looks like a book worth 4x's the price.

$900 or best offer. Time payments not a problem. PM me an offer or :takeit:

Lastly, there is a large crack on the back of the holder. The comic is undamaged, but you may want a reholder.

CIMG0730.JPG

CIMG0731.JPG

Congrats on the sale, that is a book I would like to own in the future.

Thanks :) Totally go for a copy. I have never regretted spending my hard earned $$$ on TMNT! I actually only sold this one because I picked up a nice 8.5 copy. Im thinking one day in the future another upgrade to a 9.0 will be in store when I decide to dump some more coin on TMNT.

TURTLE POWER! :D