• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Explain this to me...

40 posts in this topic

I just asked him.

BTW, when I clicked on "Ask Seller a Question," I got a page of FAQs before I could get to the box to write my message. Hooray for more ebay improvements. :sick:

Just one more attempt by doucheBay to put a block between buyers and sellers communicating and...GASP!!...maybe doing business outside of eBay!

Hold my hand, eBay. I'm skeered of da big, bad interwebs!

Did you guys actually click on the list to see what it does?

Its not as useless as you think!

It's not useless if you're a total tool who doesn't understand how to read an item description, otherwise it's a useless and unnecessary step when trying to get further information from the seller. :foryou:

(thumbs u

Oh, and :foryou:

I just asked him.

BTW, when I clicked on "Ask Seller a Question," I got a page of FAQs before I could get to the box to write my message. Hooray for more ebay improvements. :sick:

Just one more attempt by doucheBay to put a block between buyers and sellers communicating and...GASP!!...maybe doing business outside of eBay!

It's not useless if you're a total tool who doesn't understand how to read an item description, otherwise it's a useless and unnecessary step when trying to get further information from the seller. :foryou:

It's one extra click! Not that big of a deal

Come on, don't spoil my chance to whine about ebay! Lord knows its an opportunity that rarely arises in General...

Fine

Go ahead and be a Dick

I just asked him.

It's one extra click! Not that big of a deal

Death by a thousand tiny clicks....

Come on, don't spoil my chance to whine about ebay! Lord knows its an opportunity that rarely arises in General...

Fine

Go ahead and be a Dick

:sorry:

:news: It was cardboard resting on the book, and he changed the photo.

I bet he's doing it so his images don't get stolen and reused.

If you buy it and the sticker is not on the book can you ask for a partial refund for the book not being the same as pictured in auction? hm

now that's just funny enough to be worth trying.

I thought this guy put a label on this book as some type of water mark for his pictures...

Link

However, while he has this sticker on a few of his auctions, many of them do not.

Do you think the guy put a damn sticker on the comic? :screwy:

In honor of Trey's thread about being a smart arse:

Hey Dicey...what they heck do we look like...soothsayers...ask the man, doofus! :insane:

I thought this guy put a label on this book as some type of water mark for his pictures...

Link

However, while he has this sticker on a few of his auctions, many of them do not.

Do you think the guy put a damn sticker on the comic? :screwy:

In honor of Trey's thread about being a smart arse:

Hey Dicey...what they heck do we look like...soothsayers...ask the man, doofus! :insane:

I was just sharing with you, dinkus. I'm not interested in it at his list price, so I really had no reason to ask. Just trying to cause some conversation that has nothing to do with pressing or hurting someone's feelings.

Thanks for hurting my feelings. :sorry:

I remember "pasting" a copy of Supergirl with the Michael Turner cover... y'know, the one where she looks like a 16-year-old hooker?

:devil:

-slym

Remind us!

I bet he's doing it so his images don't get stolen and reused.

He e-mailed be back. Your exactly right. He says he didnt want anyone to think it was a stolen image. (thumbs u

DRX