• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CONTEST: How many of these books can you identify?

137 posts in this topic

Post deleted by OldGuy

Don't go doing that, buddy...

You already got credit for the 104, the 94 and the 2... just pick two more... 893naughty-thumb.gif

And change your post back to make it easier on the newbies... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

4th row, book 1: Justice League of America #29

The Marvel zombies should be running in fear.. there's a lot of DC on that wall... and greggy and Joanna are both wide awake at midnight Pacific to be first in line for the new day... sumo.gif

4th row, book 1: Justice League of America #29

The Marvel zombies should be running in fear.. there's a lot of DC on that wall... and greggy and Joanna are both wide awake at midnight Pacific to be first in line for the new day... sumo.gif

Nah, I'm on a day schedule now. Been working like a fiend and am wiped out before midnight chimes.

I just had to make sure the zombies didn't steal the spotlight.

cool idea - thanks.

i think most of the ones that are visible have been id'd and i don't want to cheat and go to my reference works, so i'll just ask a question; what happened to the hulk #1 - it looks like someone lopped about an inch off of it............ shocked.gif