• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrible news concerning nik.

623 posts in this topic

Just got back from 3 weeks of holidays and learned the terrible news.

Best wishes to Nik and his family...

Like someone previously said, sad things always happen to good people, that's not fair. :(

If people want to PM me scans of the books/both sides, and grading info, at least I can help get everything together. The donations would have to include shipping for this to work smoothly.

I figure that early next week, after we have a little more information, and some people are back from San Diego, I'll set up an auction in the market place, maybe Tuesday?

Suggestions always welcome

We have had numerous offers of people wanting to donate books book to auction off with the proceeds going to Nik and his family.

I wanted to reiterate skypinkblu's earlier comments. If you want to donate anonymously, as some have expressed an intrest in doing, please PM skypinkblu with scans of the books/both sides, and grading info if raw or a scan of the CGC slab.

As Sharon said, this will take place next week after San Diego to allow as many people as possible to participate.

Payment for the items will more than likely be paypaled to the same account that is being used to collect the donations as that makes everything flow more smoothly.

Have there been any updates on Nik's condition?

I'm more than a bit concerned here, as would imagine other board members are as well, and I'm really hoping for some good news. :wishluck:

Mass General

Nik Manousaridis

White 1234

55 Fruit Street

Boston, MA 02114

Just keeping the addy on the top page. :foryou:

Everyone, please send out a card at least. (thumbs u

Bumping again.

I'm sending out a big care package for the family today. (thumbs u

I just saw this today and I feel sick. :( Nik is one of those guys that made these boards worthwhile and is always a pleasure to deal with and exchange comments with. I was just going to send him a PM to see how a Sub-Mariner #48 I sold him graded out at CGC. Nik hang in there, we are all thinking of you. (thumbs u

No change.
He's got a lot people praying for him. Sure hope he can pull through. :(
I dont think many people here are held in such high regards as Nik. He isnt liked, hes loved by many.

Hoping for a full recovery Nik. :foryou:

I wonder if the doctors know about the Nik bump when making any prognosis? Nik's outcome may look like a 9.2 but he's really a 9.8 waiting to happen.

Just thinking of you buddy.

I am just heart broken to hear this news.

* SIGH *

Nik is a strong proud Greek Man like none other I have ever met ~~ so he will pull through this.

Until he does we will be praying for him and his lovely family during this very tough time.

:sorry:

I am at a loss for words as I am in shock and can barely type through my tears but wanted those who care about Nik to know

I just spoke with Nik's brother Harry and he informed me Nik will pass away shortly, it is only a matter of time. I wish I misunderstood him, but I didn't.

He said if anyone wanted to pay a visit to do so now as he does not know if it will be hours or days, he said it is only a matter of time.

I don't know what else to say except I love Nik and may he find peace.

Oh my dear lord. Kenny, thanks for the heads up.

We'll continue to pray for the entire family.

I hope that they find the strength to handle this and make their way through it in the best way they can.

I love Nik too regardless of what has been. Wish I could see him one last time. I haven't see him since Chicago last year.

:(

R.