• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrible news concerning nik.

623 posts in this topic

This is so surreal...I'm actually in a daze because of this...as I am sure we all are...

I wish now...more than ever... that I had taken the mere 2 hour trip to meet up with him and now that will never be...

:(

My kids saw how upset I was about all this when I got home last night and they wanted to do something. They made Nik cards, and I Fed Ex'd them off to him today.

My heart is broken right now.

IMG00066.jpg

IMG00067.jpg

IMG00064.jpg

IMG00065.jpg

I am not being flip here, but is this the first time something like this has happened? Such a large board, you'd think the chances of.....

Well, I'm not going to say any more about that. It's just that the valiantfans board has gone through a terrible time such as this once, and it is devastating.

May a miracle happen, and Nik makes a 180-degree turnaround no matter what else is being said by his doctors.

-slym

I am not being flip here, but is this the first time something like this has happened? Such a large board, you'd think the chances of.....

Well, I'm not going to say any more about that. It's just that the valiantfans board has gone through a terrible time such as this once, and it is devastating.

May a miracle happen, and Nik makes a 180-degree turnaround no matter what else is being said by his doctors.

-slym

:wishluck:

DSCN1136.jpg

At Heroes, after a long day of digging through boxes and scoring deals that were the envy of all the other Forumites in the room.

Here's a toast to you buddy...

Nice pic! Thanks for posting it.