• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrible news concerning nik.

623 posts in this topic

I find it ironically sad that the very last thing Nik ever posted on these boards was a "being on cloud-9 symbol" like this one .... :cloud9:

LINK TO NIK'S LAST POST

I've looked at that post several times - "headache for 4 days."

It's painful to read it.

jtx829.jpg

Even though it was more or less expected, this is a real tragedy for the boards and a really sad moment for me, even though I didn't know Nik personally. My sincerest condolences to his family and my deepest sympathy for his close friends here on the boards (the two Jims, Andrew, etc.).

As far as I can tell, those who knew him considered themselves blessed and damn it, that must count for something up in heaven where Nikos currently resides.

His absence will definitely be felt on these boards. I hope the members here never forget about him what he gave to the place. Thankfully, I'm sure many people here will do their best to make sure this never happens. (thumbs u

So long, Greek brother! Rest in Peace... :(

I had the pleasure of meeting Nik last summer. We spoke about some recent picture frames I had posted on the here. He was the kind of guy I call, " a good Joe". My heart-felt sympathies to his wife and children. He will be missed. Don't try to make sense of this because it doesn't make any sense.

I would like to offer my deepest condolences to Nik's family and friends. :sorry:

Nik was a class act and an all around nice guy. Truly an inspirational figure (worship)

He was funny... something that a lot of guys and gals on these boards try to be, with a natural wit and an ability to always make me smile with what he posted.

His love for his family, friends, and his favorite hobby was something that I could look up to and emulate.

Rest in Peace buddy, we will miss you... :foryou:

Its hard to write on a message board what you think about a person. I hope to be able to say something in two weeks to all of you in Chicago. Lets all raise a glass there and toast our friend.

This is an incredibly sad day. I just returned home from San Diego and this is the first thread I read.

I just saw Nik a few weeks ago in Charlotte and we laughed and joked. Very nice guy, although I didn't know him well, I'm glad I knew him.

I feel terrible for his family and will pray for them

Its hard to write on a message board what you think about a person. I hope to be able to say something in two weeks to all of you in Chicago. Lets all raise a glass there and toast our friend.

you guys should buy a extra beer for nik, and just let it sit there in spirit. :wishluck:

...maybe we can set an exact time that you guys in Chicago toast him?

Then... everyone... anywhere... can lift a toast too at that moment. That would be one hell of a special moment.

dude, i'm game. :wishluck:

...maybe we can set an exact time that you guys in Chicago toast him?

Then... everyone... anywhere... can lift a toast too at that moment. That would be one hell of a special moment.

I'm in. (thumbs u