• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,918 posts in this topic

On 8/25/2024 at 12:03 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Most of these books are not in my collection or on my list -- basically for me it's all of the hero books plus #1s and keys from the other titles. 

Come on. Lou! Give yourself a real challenge! Chase those Li'l Kids, My Loves, and Millie the Models! :) 

Edit: I have some respectable key hero books in my collection. And I can honestly say that getting a 9.2 Millie the Model #197 and My Love #20 gave me as much joy as getting any major book in my collection.

Edited by Ghost Town

On 8/25/2024 at 3:12 PM, Ghost Town said:

Come on. Lou! Give yourself a real challenge! Chase those Li'l Kids, My Loves, and Millie the Models! :) 

Edit: I have some respectable key hero books in my collection. And I can honestly say that getting a 9.2 Millie the Model #197 and My Love #20 gave me as much joy as getting any major book in my collection.

Do you go around searching for raw copies you can submit yourself?  This may be the only way for you to reach some of your goals.

On 8/25/2024 at 12:12 PM, Ghost Town said:

Ummm... this is like saying Tom Brady was an ok football player.