• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend #1

240 posts in this topic

Stuff of Legend from Th3Rd World Studios

Comic Summary:

(W) Mike Raicht, Brian Smith (A) Charles Paul Wilson III

The year is 1944. While Allied soldiers storm a beach in far-off Normandy, in a child's bedroom in Brooklyn, a small group of toys loyal to their human master fight an unseen war to save him from every child's worst nightmare - The Boogeyman. Discover the series that Frank Quitely (All-Star Superman) says is 'a real page-turner. Economical, effective storytelling, with both story and art complimenting each other perfectly, and hinting at something darker.'

it's a two issue series, but if that does well i believe there will be more to come.

They have stated it will be 3-2 issue miniseries and then extend from that point (depending on demand, etc.). One of the artists is local and going to be signing copies at one of my LCS this Wednesday. I think the book is going to sell really well. It is 110 pages or so for only $4.99 and everyone seems to like the content.

That edition is sold out. Could be a really big book one day. Lone Star has them in stock right now and is limiting to 1 per order. I am not sure how many they even have in. Better get one if your LCS isn't getting it....just my 2 cents.

Just got back from the signing....It was the designer/colorist and he was pretty cool. I picked up the last 3 copies of the Bookeyman Edition (#d 100 and uncut edition) they had. It is a really cool cover and I dig it. Check out this book if you have a chance. Here is the Boogeyman edition----

th_stufflegendboogeyman.jpg

Just so you know guys Th3rd World Studios are selling directly.

There is a 'boogeyman edition' limited to 100 copies for around $15, not sure how many is still available...sounds cool.

Boogeyman Edition is sold out on their website, but they still have over 900 of the regular edition issue #1. Just ordered some myself.