• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Things That [!@#%^&^] Me Off Thread

256 posts in this topic

Exactly. I don't actually care, but it's strange to me that someone actually goes around trying to knock them all down.

Over-priced, over-graded raw books from supposed "professionals".

Oh yeah.............how could I forget the all time most important annoyance of all. Especially the grading bit. Amen to that. I don't suppose you could give us a complete and definitive list of these "professionals", could you?????

Exactly. I don't actually care, but it's strange to me that someone actually goes around trying to knock them all down.

I gave you 5 a long time ago, and I'm without shills (Helga had a Viking funeral).

I suppose we can look at it as just a little harmless aggression when someone knocks down the stars. It doesn't do any real harm, so it's no big deal.

-- Joanna

It's the thought that someone hates you so much that they create 5 shill accounts just to make you lose a star. It's disturbing to think you share a message board (or a world for that matter) with such small minded people.

Then there must be a ton of them on here. 27_laughing.gif

The problem is, I think everyone has a story of over-grading from every major dealer. Slip ups are to be expected, but it's getting to the point where buying raw is just not a viable option. Everything is priced pretty much at slabbed prices, and you're not guaranteed to get what you're paying for, so why bother?

Just thought of another annoyance:

The new high grade mentality that says any slabbed book under 9.4 is garbage! I'm looking at you, GMAN!!! grin.gif

Bah..... I HAD to bump you up

I bumped Beyonder up a while back, but he got shilled back down by about 4 votes

I hope it's the WC trolls......because I would hate to think that any of you guys would keep stealing my 3rd star. flamed.gif

I hope it's the WC trolls......because I would hate to think that any of you guys would keep stealing my 3rd star. flamed.gif

Don't worry about it, as I never even knew my third star. sorry.gif

P.S. I slapped a 5 on you Andrew. thumbsup2.gif

Don't worry about it, as I never even knew my third star. sorry.gif

P.S. I slapped a 5 on you Andrew. thumbsup2.gif

i beg to differ vince, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif your JC id was at 3 stars till you started SLAMMING the DD movie unrelentlessly like a woman scorned! 893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gifinsane.gif

Not knowing why everyone hates hulk 181...I have been lurking on here for a while and can not figure out why everyone seems to hate this book...I have even searched the archives but have nnot been able to turn up why people do not like it just more instances of people dissing it...could someone PLEASE enlighten me on this...BTW this forum is always hopping...There is never a lack of good reading...

I almost forgot - I also hate Hulk #181! mad.gif

Stupid fukkin' people with sh*t for brains! mad.gif

No argument there. One more for the road.... another major fvckin' aggravation isn't the San Diego Con, but getting there, at least in the future.

I suppose I ought to clarify this a little. It seems, at least according to the rumor mill in London, that that reknowned repository of liberal thinking, U.S. Congress, is initiating a law to ban passengers from forming a line for the restrooms on aeroplanes flying over U.S. airspace. It's a security measure. Apparently would-be terrorists like congregating near toilets.

So what are we supposed to do............TIE A KNOT IN IT????? I mean, how are you supposed to know when the khazi's free when you've got no view of it? You gotta drink so you don't dehydrate and stretch your legs to prevent the possibility of DVT. East to West Coast is 5 bleedin' hours - sounds like Cheney and co. are gonna cause havoc here. That new regulation is a serious load of ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

Bonds..... were you referring to certain lawmakers, perchance?

Actually, I'm at my job right now, and it's amazing how many rude, stupid people there are that honestly don't have a clue about anything. So I guess that would include lawmakers too! sumo.gif

Not to mention ground staff and baggage handlers at airports. ing jobsworths.

Why is it that rude, stupid people are obsessed with bureaucracy???????????

THE FACT THAT I'M AT 2 STARS BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT SEEM TO SPEND THEIR DAY TRYING TO KNOCK OTHER PEOPLE'S RATINGS DOWN. YOU FRIGGIN' LOSERS!

I got ya back to 3 Andrew. Your posts are always amusing...& usually informative.

But dude, *pause* take a freakin' breath! Now exhale. There ya go, buddy.

smile.gif

Rick