• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Things That [!@#%^&^] Me Off Thread

256 posts in this topic

The problem is, I think everyone has a story of over-grading from every major dealer. Slip ups are to be expected, but it's getting to the point where buying raw is just not a viable option. Everything is priced pretty much at slabbed prices, and you're not guaranteed to get what you're paying for, so why bother?

I definitely agree. Sorry I'm late to the thread; everyone's taken my lines!

suppose I ought to clarify this a little. It seems, at least according to the rumor mill in London, that that reknowned repository of liberal thinking, U.S. Congress, is initiating a law to ban passengers from forming a line for the restrooms on aeroplanes flying over U.S. airspace. It's a security measure. Apparently would-be terrorists like congregating near toilets.

893whatthe.gif

suppose I ought to clarify this a little. It seems, at least according to the rumor mill in London, that that reknowned repository of liberal thinking, U.S. Congress, is initiating a law to ban passengers from forming a line for the restrooms on aeroplanes flying over U.S. airspace. It's a security measure. Apparently would-be terrorists like congregating near toilets.

893whatthe.gif

Well, quit drinking that pi$$ warm beer before you get on the plane, and maybe you can make it across the pond before nature strikes! gossip.gif

Man, that plane is gonna stink when it finally lands... makepoint.gif

I hope it's the WC trolls......because I would hate to think that any of you guys would keep stealing my 3rd star. flamed.gif

Don't worry about it, as I never even knew my third star. sorry.gif

P.S. I slapped a 5 on you Andrew. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks man, although I'm back down to 2 again. And I don't think it's someone from the WC, as I don't go up there anymore. Seriously, who is this insufficiently_thoughtful_person? It's someone with a lot of shills, since a whole bunch of people just rated me 5 stars, and it wasn't enough.

Screw it! I wear my 2 stars with pride. sumo.gif

I hope it's the WC trolls......because I would hate to think that any of you guys would keep stealing my 3rd star. flamed.gif

Don't worry about it, as I never even knew my third star. sorry.gif

P.S. I slapped a 5 on you Andrew. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks man, although I'm back down to 2 again. And I don't think it's someone from the WC, as I don't go up there anymore. Seriously, who is this insufficiently_thoughtful_person? It's someone with a lot of shills, since a whole bunch of people just rated me 5 stars, and it wasn't enough.

Screw it! I wear my 2 stars with pride. sumo.gif

Brought ya back to 3, CoI! thumbsup2.gif

THE FACT THAT I'M AT 2 STARS BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT SEEM TO SPEND THEIR DAY TRYING TO KNOCK OTHER PEOPLE'S RATINGS DOWN. YOU FRIGGIN' LOSERS!

I got ya back to 3 Andrew. Your posts are always amusing...& usually informative.

But dude, *pause* take a freakin' breath! Now exhale. There ya go, buddy.

smile.gif

Rick

Thanks Rick, and I just returned the favor. I'm usually calm and collected, but every so often I have to release the tension so that I don't end up killing the next person who cuts me off in traffic.