• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When life gives you lemons...

95 posts in this topic

The dog was found by using www.lostmydoggie.com

They call any number of neighbors from a radius of your house to tell them your dog is missing.

We opted for 750 phones. We had her back within 30 minutes of the calls going out.

If you EVER lose a pet, USE THIS SERVICE! (thumbs u

Long story short, some 17 year old kid and his girlfriend had her. They picked her up across the street. They were in the car behind the truck that the neighbor saw slam on his brakes to keep from hitting her. I have a feeling the neighbor saw them take her. He said he didn't run out to get her or say anything because he doesn't like dogs.

He'd better hope I never witness someone vandalizing his house and I don't call the cops because I don't like his house. I could probably actually witness violent crime against him and I'm not going to see anything.

I just want to grab that guy by the sack and squeeze until his beans pop out of his mouth. I really wish bad things to happen to him. I'm bitter as hell about this.

In the end, lostmydoggie.com and the almighty dollar got my dog back. If there had not been a reward, the sleezeballs that had her were going to keep her. They decided to bring her back when the calls went out because they were afraid one of their neighbors would turn her in and they'd be out the dog AND the money.

Such a wonderful world we live in. People would kill their mother for a dollar.

For now...I'll take my lemonade. :applause:

nothing like a little front page publicity either! congrats

ScreenHunter_02Jul301704.gif

Good news. Make sure everytime you walk the dog it on your neighbours lawn

Smokie took a horse poo this morning. I picked it up and threw it at his house.

:devil:

They call any number of neighbors from a radius of your house to tell them your dog is missing.

We opted for 750 phones. We had her back within 30 minutes of the calls going out.

Long story short, some 17 year old kid and his girlfriend had her. They picked her up across the street. They were in the car behind the truck that the neighbor saw slam on his brakes to keep from hitting her. I have a feeling the neighbor saw them take her. He said he didn't run out to get her or say anything because he doesn't like dogs.

He'd better hope I never witness someone vandalizing his house and I don't call the cops because I don't like his house. I could probably actually witness violent crime against him and I'm not going to see anything.

I just want to grab that guy by the sack and squeeze until his beans pop out of his mouth. I really wish bad things to happen to him. I'm bitter as hell about this.

In the end, lostmydoggie.com and the almighty dollar got my dog back. If there had not been a reward, the sleezeballs that had her were going to keep her. They decided to bring her back when the calls went out because they were afraid one of their neighbors would turn her in and they'd be out the dog AND the money.

I didn't even see that! Woot!

if you don't like the guy just order a couple hundred dollars worth of pizza from a pay phone and have it delivered to his address.

that would really pisss him off.

if you don't like the guy just order a couple hundred dollars worth of pizza from a pay phone and have it delivered to his address.

I'm seriously thinking about putting a "Man looking for Man" ad on craigslist for him. hm

or kill their neighbor over a dog.

lol

Good ending to the story Dice. (thumbs u I have some neighbors I cant stand either. I cant do anything to drastic cause i have enough trouble with the fuzz. I love buying those packets of seeds, celery, carrots, a couple nice handfuls. On nights I walk my dogs I just reach into my pocket and fling em all over his yard. Presto, hes got a walk up vegatable garden a few weeks later. He keeps looking down the block but doesnt have the balzz to say anything. Glad the mutts back. You'll sleep better now.

DRX

Good ending to the story Dice. (thumbs u I have some neighbors I cant stand either. I cant do anything to drastic cause i have enough trouble with the fuzz. I love buying those packets of seeds, celery, carrots, a couple nice handfuls. On nights I walk my dogs I just reach into my pocket and fling em all over his yard. Presto, hes got a walk up vegetable garden a few weeks later. He keeps looking down the block but doesnt have the balzz to say anything. Glad the mutts back. You'll sleep better now.

DRX

That's pretty darn awesome.

If he ever complains, just say "I can't believe in this economy someone would have the gall to complain about getting free food!". :insane:

Good ending to the story Dice. (thumbs u I have some neighbors I cant stand either. I cant do anything to drastic cause i have enough trouble with the fuzz. I love buying those packets of seeds, celery, carrots, a couple nice handfuls. On nights I walk my dogs I just reach into my pocket and fling em all over his yard. Presto, hes got a walk up vegetable garden a few weeks later. He keeps looking down the block but doesnt have the balzz to say anything. Glad the mutts back. You'll sleep better now.

DRX

That's pretty darn awesome.

If he ever complains, just say "I can't believe in this economy someone would have the gall to complain about getting free food!". :insane:

:roflmao:

I'm seriously thinking about putting a "Man looking for Man" ad on craigslist for him. hm

Oh, I love the way you think!!! I was just saying that very same thing to my wife when I read this! I'm so happy your got your doggie back, my wife was very upset when I told her about your situation. We have a 3 yr old Lhasa Apso and if she went missing for 5 minutes, we'd pass out. I'm so glad this story had a happy ending!

I have a feeling the neighbor saw them take her. He said he didn't run out to get her or say anything because he doesn't like dogs.

Whoa, you need to take a pill and get back to reality.

IT IS NOT YOUR NEIGHBOR'S JOB TO CHASE AFTER YOUR DOG!!

Clear? It's your job to ensure your dog is well maintained and safe, not his, and to expect some "guy next door" to chase down random dogs in the street is pretty bizarre. You're at fault here, and are angry at this innocent bystander?

I realize you're upset over almost losing your dog, but you're sounding like a Grade A psycho.

Get a grip!

And everyone else supporting this sociopathic behavior? :screwy: