• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Family Guy episode will not be aired!

73 posts in this topic

Family Guy is nowhere as offensive as ABC, NBC, etc.

fixed it for you

remember the married with children too hot for TV ep they wouldn't aire? FOX is :screwy:

What about the episode "Home" from the X-Files?! It had a temporary ban after it's initial airing (at least it got aired once on Fox), no? Wasn't shown again until syndication or something like that?? (shrug)

I watched about 10 episodes of this show on the way to Heroes with the Florida crew.

The show is shiite.

You remind me of the people they interviewed for the 100th episode ...... all people that HATED the show ....... hilarious stuff

You remind me of one of the people who has watched 100 episodes of Family Guy ...... :roflmao:

:hi:

I :cloud9: FamGuy

I watched about 10 episodes of this show on the way to Heroes with the Florida crew.

The show is shiite.

The producers should go on the wheel of pain for a perma-spin right next to their shiite characters.

All involved in the show should be left outside the city walls at night as doggie treats for the wolves.

TC, did you really come to the conclusion during the 10th episode or was it like a train wreck you just couldn't stop watching? I love how people cringe at this show, say they hate it, but watch it when they're alone.

Family Guy :headbang:

The show is shiite.

The producers should go on the wheel of pain for a perma-spin right next to their shiite characters.

All involved in the show should be left outside the city walls at night as doggie treats for the wolves.

TC, did you really come to the conclusion during the 10th episode or was it like a train wreck you just couldn't stop watching? I love how people cringe at this show, say they hate it, but watch it when they're alone.

As written: "I watched about 10 episodes of this show on the way to Heroes with the Florida crew."

Some of those I listened to as I was in the front seat.

Later, to give the guys in the back a break, I moved to the back seat & could actually see the video.

We were in a mini-van.

There was no escape numbnutz.

The show is shiite.

As written: "I watched about 10 episodes of this show on the way to Heroes with the Florida crew."

Some of these I listened to as I was in the front seat.

Later, to give the guys in the back a break, I moved to the back seat & could actually see the video.

We were in a mini-van.

(thumbs u

The show is shiite.

We were in a mini-van.

No escape...from.....

THE FAMILY GUY!!!!!!!!!

Peter%20Griffin.jpg

The show is shiite.

Milk bone underwear?

The show is overrated. Remember the episode where they had the TNG cast on the show & for 90% of that episode it was about meg & brian.

The parts with Stewie and TNG cast were hilarious! Especially when he is going through the drive-thru with the cast in the van! lol

The show is shiite.

We were in a mini-van.

Did you really need to call me numbnutx? (shrug) classy