• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Family Guy episode will not be aired!

73 posts in this topic

The show is still funny, but it is not groundbreaking like it was in the early seasons. When the show came back from cancellation it decreased in quality.

numbnutz

The show is still funny, but it is not groundbreaking like it was in the early seasons. When the show came back from cancellation it decreased in quality.

numbnutz

Hmmm...I guess rubbing some of that icy hot on them could make that happen.

I watched about 10 episodes of this show on the way to Heroes with the Florida crew.

The show is shiite.

The producers should go on the wheel of pain for a perma-spin right next to their shiite characters.

All involved in the show should be left outside the city walls at night as doggie treats for the wolves.

TC, did you really come to the conclusion during the 10th episode or was it like a train wreck you just couldn't stop watching? I love how people cringe at this show, say they hate it, but watch it when they're alone.

Family Guy :headbang:

As written: "I watched about 10 episodes of this show on the way to Heroes with the Florida crew."

Some of those I listened to as I was in the front seat.

Later, to give the guys in the back a break, I moved to the back seat & could actually see the video.

We were in a mini-van.

There was no escape numbnutz.

Did you really need to call me numbnutx? (shrug) classy

:sorry:

For KoR, yes I did. For you, no I didn't.

:sorry: again.

remember the married with children too hot for TV ep they wouldn't aire? FOX is :screwy:

what was it about?

al, peg, steve, and marcy go to a hotel room to have a night of intimacy, and the room they used was video taped. of course on different nights though.

remember the married with children too hot for TV ep they wouldn't aire? FOX is :screwy:

what was it about?

al, peg, steve, and marcy go to a hotel room to have a night of intimacy, and the room they used was video taped. of course on different nights though.

I thought it was the bathroom of a certain Canadian comic shop??? (shrug)

I watched about 10 episodes of this show on the way to Heroes with the Florida crew.

The show is shiite.

The producers should go on the wheel of pain for a perma-spin right next to their shiite characters.

All involved in the show should be left outside the city walls at night as doggie treats for the wolves.

No offense, but I am glad you are in the minority.

;)

-slym

The show is shiite.

;)

-slym

& this is why the majority pines away decade after decade, century after century for a Chief Executive Overlord enthroned from the minority.

They can't manage their own affairs without appeal to the lowest common denominator & the baser instincts.

The show is shiite.

;)

-slym

& this is why the majority pines away decade after decade, century after century for a Chief Executive Overlord enthroned from the minority.

They can't manage their own affairs without appeal to the lowest common denominator & the baser instincts.

Oooooookay... :screwy:

The show is shiite.

;)

-slym

Oooooookay... :screwy:

:acclaim: