• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Bunch of Comics for One Low Price PRICE REDUCTION!

20 posts in this topic

My wife and I are in the process of getting rid of a ton off stuff in the house. While cleaning up I came across these beauties. This is all that I have left of my comic collection. I have decided to get rid of them. I just don't have the time or the funds to collect anymore. (We have a new house we are getting in November and a new addition to the family sometime next year.)

There are various types of comics here so instead of selling them individually, I thought I'd let them go for one price. For $70 shipped (priority mail) in the U.S., international we'll figure something out, you get the following comics:

Funny Animals (1st Maus)

Short Order #2 (Maus appearance)

Tales From The Berkeley Con Program (Great for the underground fan)

Iron Man 128 (FN/VF)

Amazing Spider-Man 238 (VF-)

Uncanny X-Men 280

Monsters on the Prowl 19 (Reader)

Uncann X-Men 213 (VF/VF+)

Daredevil 131 (VG)

Iron Fist 1 (VG)

I accept Paypal, unless you have purchased from me before. Please contact me for any questions.

P7280011.jpg

BTW...Knock $10 off. Now just $60 shipped.

First it's talk about Knocked Up, and now $10 Knocked off....good form....well played.

C