• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nuff SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35 posts in this topic

33tqxxj.jpg

z8xty.jpg

I bid one dollar!

One dollar!

One dollar!

One dollar!

Anybody think I'll win? :insane:

9.2? YARG! Look at the spine on that book! Even if I had the cash I would not by it! :P

Look at the spine on that book! Even if I had the cash I would not by it! :P

I can't tell what you're referring to here--unless you mean the natural color break which occurs on all comics along the bend from the front cover to the back.

I used to think the original poster was a shill until someone said they met him.

No shill would ever be so blatantly over the top! lol

Nope, in one of those facts are stranger than fiction cases, Ben is for real.

All I know is that I recently read the Aparo run for the first time and man

the Spectre is bad to the bone!

(worship)

Couldn't agree with you more. Adventure Comics 433 was one of the first comics I ever owned. I have since re-read that Aparo run quite a few times and still get as spooked as I did when I was a kid.

One day I'll get myself a More Fun Comics 52... one day.

Look at the spine on that book! Even if I had the cash I would not by it! :P

I can't tell what you're referring to here--unless you mean the natural color break which occurs on all comics along the bend from the front cover to the back.

That and the glue that is noted.

Otherwise a very clean book.

(thumbs u

Yes, it sure did. The grade has improved since then.

I guess it's true that some things do get better with age. :preach:

I used to think the original poster was a shill until someone said they met him.

No shill would ever be so blatantly over the top! lol

Nope, in one of those facts are stranger than fiction cases, Ben is for real.

You can say that again, I caught him in bed with my ex-wife :jokealert: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Read the back of any CGC slab - it says:

At the sole descretion of CGC, very minor color-touch or glue may be assigned a marked and color-coded "Universal" label, however, a description of the detected restoration , in general or specific terms, will be disclosed.

Does it say anything about this being only for pre-1950 books?

Read the back of any CGC slab - it says:

At the sole descretion of CGC, very minor color-touch or glue may be assigned a marked and color-coded "Universal" label, however, a description of the detected restoration , in general or specific terms, will be disclosed.

Does it say anything about this being only for pre-1950 books?

No. But it's common knowledge that CGC pretty much only does this to GA books ...

i don't recall anyone saying anything about this in the past, so i'll do it. i really appreciate the countless times you've hosted an image from another site so i don't have to always follow a link.

much appreciated. :foryou:

i don't recall anyone saying anything about this in the past, so i'll do it. i really appreciate the countless times you've hosted an image from another site so i don't have to always follow a link.

much appreciated. :foryou:

(worship)