• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brian Bolland Artwork

27 posts in this topic

That's only part of the image...

On the published piece there were twice as many characters.

C

That's only part of the image...

On the published piece there were twice as many characters.

C

Welcome to the digital age, where you can remove characters and make a whole new version of the cover in an instant ;)

(worship)

The dark judges splash is just immense. I know it extremely well, having read and reread that story countless times in my youth. What's a sensible offer for something like that? I won't risk guessing (as I know nothing about the OA market) except that very comfortable 5 figures would not surprise me in the least!

The cover for 78 is very cool too, and a nice bit of history. I wonder what a ballpark figure for that is? hm

If I was rich I'd be making offers on these pages. Bolland is pretty much the first artist that made me sit up and notice the artwork in my comics for its own sake, and not just the story.

I've uploaded more vintage Brian Bolland art to my gallery which I'm selling on behalf of the artist, including the historic cover to Judge Dredd #1. Any questions please drop me a line via my CAF.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?Order=Date&Page=1&GSub=85233

OMG :o

Someone knows how to invoke the devil, i have to sell my soul to buy this beauty.