• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman books, below guide and below what I paid

41 posts in this topic

Sorry to disappoint everyone, all two of you, but I won't be able to post anything tonight as I just had a story picked up for a horror anthology and i have to be hard at work working on additional stories to keep the momentum going (yeah this is my first paying gig writing wise).

so hopefully I'll have the books up tomorrow.

sorry

j

Sorry to disappoint everyone, all two of you, but I won't be able to post anything tonight as I just had a story picked up for a horror anthology and i have to be hard at work working on additional stories to keep the momentum going (yeah this is my first paying gig writing wise).

sorry

j

Congratulations on the story. How long have you been working at writing and trying to get published?

sorry

j

Congrats J! I've had 4 article published or slated for publication but not a one pays a dime. :mad: Best of luck with the process though. I find it's a mixture of painstaking labor and love--well worth it once the editor emails back with a (thumbs u

thanks for the words of support everyone!

my story The Filthy Rotten will appear in the anthology Zombology late this year, early next year. The publisher is Library of the Living Dead and is a real print publisher that has put out @10 book since it started back in september of 2008. I'm getting paid at semi-pro rates for the story.

This is the first of what i hope is many stories that will see the light of day. I do have one novel that has the rough draft done, need to go back and tighten it up and streamline it.

I have a few other stories out with various magazines in the US and Canada, just waiting to hear back from them.

The book will be available through Amazon when released and the publisher is working with some brick and mortar stores (B&N, Borders) to get more of the books into more retailers.

j

thanks for the words of support everyone!

my story The Filthy Rotten will appear in the anthology Zombology late this year, early next year. The publisher is Library of the Living Dead and is a real print publisher that has put out @10 book since it started back in september of 2008. I'm getting paid at semi-pro rates for the story.

This is the first of what i hope is many stories that will see the light of day. I do have one novel that has the rough draft done, need to go back and tighten it up and streamline it.

I have a few other stories out with various magazines in the US and Canada, just waiting to hear back from them.

The book will be available through Amazon when released and the publisher is working with some brick and mortar stores (B&N, Borders) to get more of the books into more retailers.

j

That is wonderful news, Junk. Good luck and don't forgot to promote once it is released.

i'm hoping to get a few more stories published before i try to break into comics with a small indie publisher.

seems to be the way to go, look at the marvel zombies return, all of the writers came from indie presses writing horror to doing the one shots.

j

some prices added to the new books. i have no access to photobucket at work so i'm going off of my poor photo descriptions of what books are in there.

sorry everyone, i'm really sorry.

time is not a friend of mine right now.

j

sorry

j

Awesome dude...congrats! I hope to accomplish the same one day...

ok, i dropped the ball with the bats 69. i did agree to a deal with insaneclown via pm before the i'll take it was posted by hoc due to the craziness going on off the boards.

Hoc check your pm's, i want to rectify the situation.

i apologize to all for this mess. the thread is now closed until i get everything settled on my side.

all books purchased will be shipped tomorrow 8/7/09.

J