• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman Returns .. AARRRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

26 posts in this topic

Which is worse:

Superman Returns

or

Batmand and Robin.

batman and robin is probably one of the worst films warner brothers has ever produced.

(thumbs u

Funny how some fans likea movie and some don't.

I learned a long time ago that you can't please everyone.

Just try and all agree on a movie as either being real good or real bad, and J.C. will swat you down with how simple your mind must be. :)

Superman Returns....wasn't great, but it wasn't the worst that's been made either. See Supes IV for that honor or the first Hulk movie.

What was missing from the movie was the F-U-N that the first one had gobs of.

The airplane scene at the beginning was fanstastic and Routh, I thought, did a decent job in most of the movie.

However, I am hoping for better in the sequel. ;)

I think the movie was ok, not the best and not better then the first 2 superman movies, but effects looked good for the most part, but I don't think any actors, except maybe the guy who played Jimmy Olsen, where that good for the part. All in all, it's a movie I watch sometimes because it's the superman movie of my era. I still prefer Christopher Reeves as Superman, and have never seen George, but can watch the new one if the mood strikes

After reading through this discussion, I decided to pull my copy out and rewatch it today. My new thought is this: it's depressing! It is not fun to watch.

Best scene: Airplane save - by far

Worst Scenes: Lex's stabbing of Superman ( too intimate) and the super stalking of Lois' house

Special Effects are very well done, but the story and plot kill this movie.

:(

After reading through this discussion, I decided to pull my copy out and rewatch it today. My new thought is this: it's depressing! It is not fun to watch.

Best scene: Airplane save - by far

Worst Scenes: Lex's stabbing of Superman ( too intimate) and the super stalking of Lois' house

Special Effects are very well done, but the story and plot kill this movie.

:(

right down to how lex married an old rich widow to get her fortune upon her death :screwy: