• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frazetta announcement and BIG Congratulations to Spider9698

25 posts in this topic

Congrats--

Maybe now SOMEONE will do something about the fact that the majority of the works on paper (drawings, watercolors, etc) ARE NOT CONSERVATION FRAMED and are slowly being destroyed.

I was there last year and Ellie was showing me around and I pointed out to her that soooooo many of the works on paper had mats that had severely yellowed and were most likely destroying the works wherever it had been covered by the mat.

It was obvious that most of the works had been framed decades ago when conservation was not a priority and she just gave me a blank look and said "oh."

Pretty sure she never did anything about it......SOMEONE SHOULD.

I just noticed that the official Frazetta website just has a single message on it:

Due to the passing of Mrs Frazetta

the web site will remain closed until further notice

We truly apologize for any inconveniences

I take it that means the Museum and online store and everything else is closed - does anyone know what the plans are going forward? (shrug)