• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do if you had the "Dentist" collection?

64 posts in this topic

Admire the books and take the Batmobile out for a spin regualrly

^^

I would sell every last one of them right down to Dave's Action #1, invest the money and have fun with movie posters.

the freaky thing is that I'd also be selling books I sold to Dave.. it would be like seeing an old girlfriend and getting to do the bop-a-dop with her again.......

I would rather have the Richard Evans collection.

:blush: That sounds nice.

But you could sell Dave's books, buy my books, and have enough left over to buy everybody else's books on the boards.

But you could sell Dave's books, buy my books, and have enough left over to buy everybody else's books on the boards.

What does that matter? What's a collection without the sentimentality?

Encyclopedias, that's what it is.

Good point (thumbs u

but seriously what comics does "the dentist" have? the church action 1 and..?

He has the Allentown Tec 27, one of the original Batmobiles used in TV series, and one of the Superman costumes worn by George Reeves

(thumbs u

Okay, but if you bought Richard's collection, what sentimental value would it hold for you?

To answer the original question, I would want to keep most of the books (assuming I could afford their upkeep), but I wouldn't be so miserly about sharing any information about them. I'd do high-res scans and share them with the public.