• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I say that ....

10 posts in this topic

being the cheap-skate that I am, I only list on Free Listing days (or Free BIN days) but then again I never have a lot to sell, over the months when I come across something in my collection which I don't care for anymore, I make a note of it and wait for the next Freebie day.....

This time to my surprise I had 18 items up for item... a new high for me, I don't think I've sold 18 items in 5 years on eBay grin.gif

But it did take me the better part of three hours to submit the 18 items, so how do you put up 5 pages in a single day ? Surely you must be using one of those mass-submitters like turbo lister.... but doesn't that limit stuff like description, scans etc... ?

No tools, just notice that the only thing different in each auction is the first line, title and picture. The picture uploads pretty fast on my PC, and I work in IT so type pretty fast too.

It is the most I've ever done in one day and believe me, my shoulders were BURNING across the back at the end of the day!