• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: My GGA Collection (Car $ fund)

100 posts in this topic

Starting today, I will be listing up the majority of my GGA collection here on the boards. The collection consists of books that I have picked up over the last 3 years. Over that time, I have taken over the #1 spot on the registry in several titles. The reason I am selling is in hopes of raising $ in order to pay off the loan on the car I purchased in May. The interest is accumulating on my car, so I am grudgingly parting with my treasures.

I will be at WW Chicago this weekend, so this thread will be open until Thursday at 10:00 p.m. Wisconsin Time. I can hand-deliver books at the WW Chicago comic show per request. I can also bring books to the show for viewing for serious buyers. Please PM me if that interests you. Time payments may be arranged for purchases over $1,000. Please make arrangements before purchase. Otherwise, I will expect payment via paypal within 2 days of purchase.

First one to post a BIN in this thread gets the book, however, I will place a book on hold for you for a period of 24 hours upon request via PM. Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.

This is a 100% press-free thread to the very best of knowledge. The majority of the books were purchased already professionally graded by CGC, from various auction sites. A select few I submitted to CGC myself.