• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: My GGA Collection (Car $ fund)

100 posts in this topic

Ooooo NICE car!!!

I have owned a couple of Mustangs in my life, and if I was to get a new one it would be a toss-up between this one and the Bullitt...

My first car was a 66 Mustang. But right now I'm contemplating the purchase of a 1930s Ford rat rod at some point in the future.

Ooooo NICE car!!!

I have owned a couple of Mustangs in my life, and if I was to get a new one it would be a toss-up between this one and the Bullitt...

My first car was a 66 Mustang. But right now I'm contemplating the purchase of a 1930s Ford rat rod at some point in the future.

I love the 1960 Stangs. I would love to own a 1967 GT500E! The cars from the 1920's and 1930's can look absolutely amazing with the chrome engine all exposed and a chrome blower.

While it is hard to believe that a pretty girl would be turned off by a Corvette, after reading this statement, "I went out on a date with this pretty girl", I realized the whole story was pure fiction.

lol You have a great imagination, West (thumbs u

Funniest line I have read in a while lol

Dagar #14 CGC 8.0: $800

dagar14_lbl.jpg

dagar14_ft.jpg

dagar14_bk.jpg

Might just be the best Kamen cover of all. I don't know what I like more; the way she's spilling out of her top or the direction of the sly lizards forked tongue..... :o

Dagar #14 CGC 8.0: $800

Might just be the best Kamen cover of all. I don't know what I like more; the way she's spilling out of her top or the direction of the sly lizards forked tongue..... :o

I never even thought about the Lizard's tongue until you mentioned it. My initial thought when I read your post was "there is a lizard on the cover?"

Definitely see your point. Very risque cover - especially for the 1940's!

And on with the show...starting with an absolute Kamen Classic!

Brenda Starr #14 CGC 7.5: $1400

bs14_lbl.jpg

bs14_ft.jpg

bs14_bk.jpg

GASP! :o(worship) You're killing me here! Another Kamen killer!!! :cloud9:

TOUGH, TOUGH book !! Very Nice !!

:applause:

Brenda Starr #14 is surely a Kamen Classic. Guy had skills. He did a pretty darn good job in this amazing cover as well:

Zoot #10 CGC 8.5: $800

2nd Highest graded copy. A sole CGC 9.4 copy grades higher on the census, however, that 9.4 was pressed.

zoot10_lbl.jpg

zoot10_ft.jpg

zoot10_bk.jpg

Are you going to be selling the Exciting #60 you have in your registry?

Several people have asked about the Exciting #60. I have no plans on selling that particular one at this time :)