• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Lamest Super-Hero Ever?

86 posts in this topic

The lamest of all is Spider-man. He's just a whiney Emo Freak to me. :sumo:

But he's a high school geek who dates the HOTTEST 2-D babes in history.

Gwen, MJ, Black Cat, etc. :banana:

Who is the Flash bangin' ............ Iris Allen?

Has anyone mentioned Super-Pro yet?

I always thought Speedball and Bouncing Boy were lame. The Toad is lame. The Blob is lame. The Frightful Four are lame. Erasure Head is lame. Captain 3D is Lame. Blackhawk is Lame (although not a super powered dude). The Vulture is Lame. The Lizard is actually pretty lame also. The lamest of all is the Penguin. The Riddler and the Joker are also lame (again, none of those three are super powered though) (yet).

The list goes on and on. Medusa from the Inhumans? Dazzler? Triplicate Boy? Obama (oops, sorry. That slipped out) (but he does have super powers, He has a "gift" apparently). Reminds me of the Purple Man.

I keep thinking of more useless characters. How many were there that bounced around. Leapfrog from Daredevil? Springs on his feet. WTF. Batroc the leaper. The Kangaroo. Any more jumpers anyone?

DRX

I always thought Speedball and Bouncing Boy were lame.

Bouncing Boy is arguable lame, but he married well which removes him from the list.

I always thought Speedball and Bouncing Boy were lame.

Bouncing Boy is arguable lame, but he married well which removes him from the list.

This applies to a number of Boardies as well.