• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern #7 (1st SINESTRO!) and #8 VF (Grey tone cover) now added

53 posts in this topic

Thanks and congrats. (thumbs u I still have mixed feelings about posting this one for sale since it is so tough to find in anything over FN/FN+.

I might as well post the other early GLs I have now as well. :sorry:

Nice books Ryan, why are you selling the GL #7 ? Holding out for a nicer copy still ? That one presents nicely.

I did not really want to sell it, but noone seems interested in the FF #55 (World's Greatest Comic my lol ).

Right now, I have a lead on a copy of Showcase #22 (potential upgrade from my 5.0) that I am raising a bit of a war chest for, and I am chasing some GL OA as well. That is a much more expensive side of the hobby, unfortunately.

Nice books Ryan, why are you selling the GL #7 ? Holding out for a nicer copy still ? That one presents nicely.

I did not really want to sell it, but noone seems interested in the FF #55 (World's Greatest Comic my lol ).

Right now, I have a lead on a copy of Showcase #22 (potential upgrade from my 5.0) that I am raising a bit of a war chest for, and I am chasing some GL OA as well. That is a much more expensive side of the hobby, unfortunately.

What's the PQ on your Showcase 22? If it's OW or better I call dibs.. :grin:

What's the PQ on your Showcase 22? If it's OW or better I call dibs.. :grin:

Sorry, but if I can upgrade and decide to sell the boardie who sold it to me gets first crack at buying it back. ;)

scan0001.jpg

Here is another early SA Green Lantern...................

Green Lantern #8 VF $400

Classic Grey Tone cover. The CGC 8.0 Winnipeg Collection copy of this book just sold on Clink for $600.

This is a recent purchase that was graded as VF/VF+ by Bob Storms. There are a couple of faint handling mark smudges/spots of gloss loss on the back cover along the spine that you have to hold the book at an angle to see.

GreenLantern8fc.jpg

GreenLantern8bc.jpg

Here is another early SA Green Lantern...................

Green Lantern #8 VF $400

Classic Grey Tone cover. The CGC 8.0 Winnipeg Collection copy of this book just sold on Clink for $600.

This is a recent purchase that was graded as VF/VF+ by Bob Storms. There are a couple of faint handling mark smudges/spots of gloss loss on the back cover along the spine that you have to hold the book at an angle to see.

GreenLantern8fc.jpg

GreenLantern8bc.jpg

Somebody should tell Ted that you own one of the books he has up for sale in his gallery. Are Ted and Bob co-selling now?

Somebody should tell Ted that you own one of the books he has up for sale in his gallery. Are Ted and Bob co-selling now?

I believe they went in on the collection together, and I had asked Ted for this copy in advance of the SDCC. In any case, he probably has not had a chance to update his website yet.

This thread will close tonight since that is basically it for me for books to sell. All I have left other than the few remaining items listed is the Showcase #22.