• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #129 CGC 9.6 NM+

91 posts in this topic

Hmmm...that's eff'd up, I think by posting you'll take it should make you obligated to purchase it. 2c

Put me on the probation list, I also hit the :takeit: in a Comic Supply FS thread but never intend to pay. Hell, I'll just add myself to the list.

Hmmm...that's eff'd up, I think by posting you'll take it should make you obligated to purchase it. 2c

Put me on the probation list, I also hit the :takeit: in a Comic Supply FS thread but never intend to pay. Hell, I'll just add myself to the list.

Vaughn's won millions worth of comics on eBay. I'm sure if it came down to it, he'd pay up hm

^^ PM sent. Thank you.

PM not responded to. ^^

Why are you guys ing with him?

Because I'm proactive.

Do you know something we don't, or do you just feel like kicking him around because he's new?

Recently joining doesn't automatically = scam, and he hasn't broken any rules. You're being a dik.

^^ PM sent. Thank you.

PM not responded to. ^^

Because I'm proactive.

Do you know something we don't, or do you just feel like kicking him around because he's new?

Recently joining doesn't automatically = scam, and he hasn't broken any rules. You're being a dik.

cool

^^ PM sent. Thank you.

PM not responded to. ^^

Because I'm proactive.

If I was the host of this thread, I would insist he stayed on the probation list for a while. The guy thought he had a sale. That was downright mean.

Whereas I probably wouldn't respond the same way as Vaughn, he does have a nose for these kinds of things and the seller hasn't really been very open or responsive to some of the suggestions he's received. I mean, if you read any of those posts, the implication is clear that maybe you should divulge some info on yourself, maybe some references, etc...

Or perhaps answer the pm from the guy who you hope to get 2 large from. (shrug) I dunno, if i'm trying to complete a 2k sale, it might be good to be as forthcoming and responsive as possible, especially when you've been here for 3 seconds and nobody knows who you are. 2c

And I agree that simply being new doesn't imply you're a scammer. But it should behoove you to, or should we say the burden of proof lies with you to put people at ease. He hasn't really done that.

^^ PM sent. Thank you.

PM not responded to. ^^

Because I'm proactive.

If I was the host of this thread, I would insist he stayed on the probation list for a while. The guy thought he had a sale. That was downright mean.

agree 100%

it was pretty lame and not funny on top of it all....nice book too btw

^^ PM sent. Thank you.

PM not responded to. ^^

Because I'm proactive.

agree 100%

wasn't meant to be funny genius.

Whereas I probably wouldn't respond the same way as Vaughn, he does have a nose for these kinds of things and the seller hasn't really been very open or responsive to some of the suggestions he's received. I mean, if you read any of those posts, the implication is clear that maybe you should divulge some info on yourself, maybe some references, etc...

Or perhaps answer the pm from the guy who you hope to get 2 large from. (shrug) I dunno, if i'm trying to complete a 2k sale, it might be good to be as forthcoming and responsive as possible, especially when you've been here for 3 seconds and nobody knows who you are. 2c

And I agree that simply being new doesn't imply you're a scammer. But it should behoove you to, or should we say the burden of proof lies with you to put people at ease. He hasn't really done that.

I agree 2k is a lot to spend on a book without any assurances that the transaction is legit. If I was tawky I would be talking things up on the boards right now showing references. Just my 2c

I agree 2k is a lot to spend on a book without any assurances that the transaction is legit. If I was tawky I would be talking things up on the boards right now showing references. Just my 2c

+1

^^ PM sent. Thank you.

PM not responded to. ^^

Because I'm proactive.

agree 100%

but we can agree it was lame?

^^ PM sent. Thank you.

PM not responded to. ^^

Because I'm proactive.

agree 100%

but we can again it was lame?

English translation?

there you go boss!...GOOD LUCK by the way on the sale ...

Thanks! :thumbsup:

The secret, by the way, is to not need the money - that way you can outlast the low-ballers! ;)

Amazing Spider-Man #129 CGC 9.6 NM+ Off-White to White Pages - $2200

PayPal preferred; Money Orders OK; apologies no personal checks

Priority Shipping within the U.S. included with sale price

Pre-CGC Grading Scan

AmazingSpider-Man1290274-1.jpg

Close Up Cover Scan

AmazingSpider-Man1290274-2.jpg

CGC Scan ( my scanner's too small for a clearer image )

Spider-Man129CGC.jpg

Either :takeit: or PM with the best offer. Thanks!

Still for sale?