• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back board defect?

16 posts in this topic

a backboard crease (shrug)

This happened to me a lot when I was doing little cons back in the 80's when I would have silver books with silver bags and boards and modern books in modern bags and boards packed together in the same longbox. :frustrated:

lateral crease x inches long

Never encountered it :sorry:

It's a by-product of improper storage. Fortunately, creases like that can be pressed out nicely.

Oh, but if only the original poster knew who he could use to press out his now creased books.......who but who could help him out? Any ideas Joey? :baiting:

:insane:

yeah, yeah, lateral indention, x inches long.

Sadly, I have HUNDREDS of books just like that...long before I discovered that ALL books from 1954-ish up need to go in Silver Age bags.

"Oh, no, those bags and boards that fit snug that tiny Modern comic...they'll protect it!"

Lame.

Sadly, I have HUNDREDS of books just like that...long before I discovered that ALL books from 1954-ish up need to go in Silver Age bags.

"Oh, no, those bags and boards that fit snug that tiny Modern comic...they'll protect it!"

Lame.

I expected so much more from you. My worldview is reeling . . .

Lame.

I expected so much more from you. My worldview is reeling . . .

Bugger, innit?