• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

****Thread Closed*****

23 posts in this topic

Slab shipping is $12 (including insurance). All comic(s) purchased above $50 require insurance in US. All comics will be shipped with delivery confirmation. Raw comics 1-3 $5 + insurance where applicable. I will also mail priority if buyer requests. I will ship to Canada and internationally to known members only (PM me if interested).

:takeit: will trump any negotiations.

I will accept returns (less postage) on raw comics (for BS 14 only if I've missed something not described). CGC slabs are final.

Paypal accepted add 3% if not paying by personal. Also, MO accepted.

Anchors and Andrews 4, classic "topless cover". VG+

Light subscription crease. Some spot wear near Anchors name (can be seen in scan). Tear on backcover (can be seen in scan). Light cream pages, mild very light tanning to inside cover

$60 $50

img398.jpg

img399.jpg

Vooda 21 Fr/G- due to tears on cover. $20 $16

Has some Seven Seas reprints, from what I understand. Also Baker art. Mainly off white PQ.

Has a part torn off (can be seen in scan) also has a tear across front page. This is sealed by tape.

This is a nice reader copy to have with great artwork.

img394.jpg

img395.jpg

I've seen quite a few "1's" but I rarely see "2's" Interesting story line about a girl raised by wolves who eats raw flesh, feeds her victims to the wolves, and wants to find love.

:news: SOLD

F-

Interior PQ nice off white but there is some tanning to the interior covers. Three small tears to outer edge of front cover above picture frame and near L in Wolf Gal.

img392.jpg

img393.jpg

Nice higher grade copy of a Ziff Romance. Photo cover. Has name inked on lady. And a small date stamp (all can be seen in scan). Nice reasonable off-white PQ. The back comes off worse than it is...there is some kind of light ink imprint there are no creases.

VF-

$17

img388.jpg

img389.jpg

Classic Key Cover! 1948 FREE SHIPPING

$650 (I'll probably get it slabbed if it doesn't sell). Due to value, I will accept a return only on this if I've missed something not described below.

Small tear above bottom staple. Cream PQ. A nice sold F range comic. Does have some wear to the back cover spine area. Can be seen in scan. On third page in, one of previous owners signed name in ink on outer area not on any panels..small and minimal. Can send picture if you'd like to see.

img386.jpg

img387.jpg

I've seen quite a few "1's" but I rarely see "2's" Interesting story line about a girl raised by wolves who eats raw flesh, feeds her victims to the wolves, and wants to find love.

$90

F-

Interior PQ nice off white but there is some tanning to the interior covers. Three small tears to outer edge of front cover above picture frame and near L in Wolf Gal.

img392.jpg

img393.jpg

Sounds interesting :takeit:

Classic Key Cover! 1948

$650 (I'll probably get it slabbed if it doesn't sell). Due to value, I will accept a return only on this if I've missed something not described below.

Small tear above bottom staple. Cream PQ. A nice sold F range comic. Does have some wear to the back cover spine area. Can be seen in scan. On third page in, one of previous owners signed name in ink on outer area not on any panels..small and minimal. Can send picture if you'd like to see.

img386.jpg

img387.jpg

Nice book Joanna!

$90

F-

img392.jpg

img393.jpg

Sounds interesting :takeit:

Thank you Jim!!!

Classic Key Cover! 1948

img386.jpg

img387.jpg

Nice one Joanna

:applause: