• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry's Comics

74 posts in this topic

Yeah I dont get why some of these store owners are so unpleasant. There is a store in my city where it seems they just don't care about their customers at all.

Best thing to do is not do business with them unless they are like they last resort.

Hey, look, yet another person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed that I've had a run in with, too. Same thing happened to me, almost 6 years ago. Got hostile and angry because he poorly packed a bunch of books, and they got munched.

This guy....why is this hobby INFESTED with angry malcontents who have ZERO concept of customer service...

...and why do the collective we continue putting up with it year after year after year?

(answer: because if Satan himself had a book we "needed", we'd be asking where to send the check.)

PLEASE file a chargeback. :wishluck:

You should read the feedback he did receive and did leave through the years on eBay. It says all about his customer service :

http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=lcinc01&Dirn=Received+by

And that's not even half the story, as eBay, in their idiotic wisdom, has deleted many, many more utterly deserved negs from users who, for reasons entirely unrelated to larry, were no longer registered.

I believe the "Larry's Comics" Variants are a bunch of . The guy sure knows how to pick a hot comic, but all they are is a freaking advertisement.

Why would you pay good money for something with this guys store ad on the cover is beyond me.

Save your money and buy the 1st print of Invincible, Chew or whatever.

Oh, and what ALSO should be done is filing claims with his local Better Business Bureau (every little bit helps), as well as the fine folks at Image and whoever else publishes his "variants" and TELL THEM what happened.

Gotta love this response....

this guy is a fool.acts big probably to make up for other "shortcomings" Buyer:

magog7 Apr-18-08 19:39

Reply by lcinc01 (Apr-19-08 03:25):

not the size of your "shortcomings" its how you use them..you will be gone soon

WOW!!!!! :applause:

Hey, look, yet another person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed that I've had a run in with, too. Same thing happened to me, almost 6 years ago. Got hostile and angry because he poorly packed a bunch of books, and they got munched.

This guy....why is this hobby INFESTED with angry malcontents who have ZERO concept of customer service...

...and why do the collective we continue putting up with it year after year after year?

(answer: because if Satan himself had a book we "needed", we'd be asking where to send the check.)

hey, ya think satan has any cheap walking dead? and do we send the cheque to colorado?

He's a board member? Wow!

Hey there BIG guy,

>>THe little guy next to him Larry <<<

does not like ultimatums either so I left an affable collector have the book.

Buy low sell high.

Larry

banner-larrys.png

hey, ya think satan has any cheap walking dead? and do we send the cheque to colorado?

lol

TERRIBLE...

lol