• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumbler booth at San Diego

35 posts in this topic

Hi Royce and Paul. I just wanted to say that this is a great pic. I came by your booth 3 or 4 times and never once did it look like this :roflmao:

con5.jpg

Sales were that good that it was empty?

Paul (silverandbronze) put together a very cool product. I worked more at the booth for him than I had anticipated it was so busy. There were people were coming up buying half a dozen or more glasses at a time. One lady bought nearly an entire case of glasses for her kitchen. Yes, the glasses are that cool. :cool:

Preview Night at SDCC was fairly insane with the amount of people coming to the booth and Preview Night is only three hours long - it was four times the insanity during the regular show days. I can thank Paul for all the nightmares I've had about being mobbed by costumed geeks because there were no glasses left lol

Paul can be proud of his company and the hard work he's put into it. Seriously. Those glasses are kick azz! (thumbs u

Are they all plastic tumblers or are some made of glass?

I haven't seen one IRL yet but some people are calling them glasses and some tumblers :juggle:

All I own are the old Star Wars glasses from the 80's

Is there going to be a booth at the Toronto Con? I'd like to take a look at these up close

They are nice, thick pint glasses - no plastic. The glasses are heavy duty quality. They're not thin at all like those old school Burger King glasses.

Also, I'd like to be clear that I am not employed by Toon Tumblers, I just helped out Paul with his booth at SDCC.

Star Wars BK glasses :cloud9:

They are nice, thick pint glasses - no plastic. The glasses are heavy duty quality. They're not thin at all like those old school Burger King glasses.

Also, I'd like to be clear that I am not employed by Toon Tumblers, I just helped out Paul with his booth at SDCC.

Star Wars BK glasses :cloud9:

Sweet. I was hoping they were glass. (thumbs u

Now if only they could start making glasses with other character from other companies both still under copyright and free to use. :idea:

Those graphics Plady69 posted in Gold of Phantom Lady etc would look great on some glasses like this one

bakergirl3.jpg