• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dare I say an eBay scam...?

14 posts in this topic

While searching for Archie comics (I know, shocking!) I came across this gem:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Archie-Comic-CGC-4-0_W0QQitemZ120454260484QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0ba22704&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I wasn't aware Archie was published by Dell! :insane:

While searching for Archie comics (I know, shocking!) I came across this gem:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Archie-Comic-CGC-4-0_W0QQitemZ120454260484QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0ba22704&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I wasn't aware Archie was published by Dell! :insane:

I think he just picked the wrong publisher from drop down list

BTW why was it a trgedy when you agreed with me about GI Joe?

Well Lauren, let me be the first to say nice find. But that looks like an honest mistake.

But I should still just blow up on you and tell you that you have no idea what your talking about :grin:

Oh thank you hon. Now lets silly slap fight! :slapfight:

It just seems really fishy to me. Call it 'womens intuition', something many of you don't have, I think.

Well Lauren, let me be the first to say nice find. But that looks like an honest mistake.

But I should still just blow up on you and tell you that you have no idea what your talking about :grin:

It just seems really fishy to me. Call it 'womens intuition', something many of you don't have, I think.

:roflmao:

What's fishy is your original post calling this auction a scam. I bet you were the winning bidder!

Well, hopefully for the buyer it's real.

But I know what you mean, every now and then an auction will set my Spider-Sense to tingling (yeah, got no women's intuition, this is the best I could do).

I've found a few auctions lately that have been mostly legit, but have had some incorrect data. I've been pointing those out to the sellers and most have been grateful. Some just say, well I don't know and leave the auction as is.