• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2nd CGC Board Lunch in Edmonton this Sunday

33 posts in this topic

Love that Rangers #34 (worship)

Its great that you have these regional meetings but every once in the while there should be a Grand National Canadian Comic Meet where East meets Midwest meets those guys in BC who think they are better than the rest of us hm

I'm sure it will be an Olympic Comic Event

It is fun to get together. This was a solitary sport for me before I found the boards. Nice pick ups in Billy's thread by the way.

I believe the Ranger Comics were Pipers, wonderful classic covers. Can't remember who belongs to the ASM 30, Artboy? The ASM 72 and 87 are beautiful and just drip colour and gloss. Thanks for your undercopies 500club/Brian.

DSC00944.jpg

The ASM 30 is mine. Could someone find me an upgrade for my low grade ASM 29? :wishluck:

Wow, I've actually had transactions with all five of you. I can't think of any other group on the boards outside of San Francisco that i can say the same. Great to see what y'all look like.

From left to right, Karl/Artboy, Ryan/Kimik, Ryan/Kain, John/Piper and Dave/Humantorch

DSC00940.jpg

Thanks Marc. It's always a pleasure doing business with you!

From left to right, Karl/Artboy, Ryan/Kimik, Ryan/Kain, John/Piper and Dave/Humantorch

DSC00940.jpg

Good group of folks, but that guy in the Celtic Festival t-shirt looks especially devious somehow. :eek: Check your books, everyone!!

I believe the Ranger Comics were Pipers, wonderful classic covers. Can't remember who belongs to the ASM 30, Artboy? The ASM 72 and 87 are beautiful and just drip colour and gloss. Thanks for your undercopies 500club/Brian.

DSC00944.jpg

The ASM 30 is mine. Could someone find me an upgrade for my low grade ASM 29? :wishluck:

I could help you with an downgrade of #29. :shrug:

From a quick peak at the photo, I realize that I need to lose about 10 lbs... :cry:

Don't worry about it - doesn't a camera add 10 lbs?

Then why are there so many cameras on me?

:)

Currently at my Dad's place going through all his things. Seems my Dad was a packrat...I come by it honestly.