• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tecc 33 in Comiclink Exchange

46 posts in this topic

Well, looks like the PGX 4.0 Tec 33 is now in a CGC 3.0 label :o

Tec 33

I was the underbidder on that book when it was offered in the CL auction. I believe my bid was $6,900. For reasons I don't know the purchase then fell through and I was offered the book. I decided against it b/c I was too concerned that the book might have been restored and PGX hadn't caught or acknowledged that fact.

Plus I was already in the hole for $$$$$$$$$ worth of purchases from that auction. doh!

tec31.jpg

Tec31a.jpg

right, I saw that...seller also had a 38, right?

Is this a copy that could have had the cover taped back together and taped to the book and received a 2.0 or 2.5 blue label??

with that amount of cover damage, I would think 1.5 would be the best grade it would get, but it could get blue with tape...pages appear to be brittling though

I was watching that Tec 31 auction and decided not to take part in the bidding. I am just afraid that the pages might be brittle and after that long and hectic dispute with paypal on the Adv. 46 with brittle pages, I did not want to experience that again.