• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOE SIMON and STAN LEE- THE BEST SIGNING EVER~! Details Inside

140 posts in this topic

I just got my copy of Tales of Suspense 39 signed by Stan (on the splash page), and it just SO cool to add another Stan Lee signature to my collection (I'll try to post pics later)! This is DEFINITELY one of the guys you need to have in your signature collection if you don't already! :sumo:

And it's funny because I know there are a TON of his sigs out there, but even if they detracted from the value of a comic (and I am quite sure they never will!), it's still such a gem to have if for no other reason than having one of the biggest giants in the industry sign your little funny book.

It's good to see you guys (ALL of you SS witnesses out there) are finding some great opportunities for us fans!

:blush:

Bill has a great relationship with Stan and his office, I will say that it was one of the coolest days in my Signature Series career to walk in there and have that signing.

I def. feel the same way as Bill and MacMan..........for me any book that is a keeper book........well then I am putting Stan Lee on it. (Then again I am kinda crazy and only collect CGC SS Books.......blue labels are easy :insane: )

Hey All-

Just wanted to update you all on a hot sketch of mine. Fresh back from CGC.

Anyways this is a good example of the Stan Signatures that we get. Nice sharp new markers and a comfortable environment.

301437271_o.jpg

Here is a good silver example and also a chance to share a brand new Billy The Kidd Sketch which may not see the boards. This belongs to a non-board member who was just blown away by Billy's artwork at the Philly convention.

301436312_o.jpg

HOT!

SWEET!!!!

I'm going to sub my new Avengers #4 in Baltimore! Can't wait... :banana: Not the nicest copy but it'll look great with a few sigs...

I'll be sure to post an after pic...

3707262161_5d09b6c496_b.jpg

To give you an idea how nice a lower grade can look with the sigs. The grade is for a missing coupon page but dang does it present nicely

Avengers4doublesigned.jpg

SWEET!!!!

I'm going to sub my new Avengers #4 in Baltimore! Can't wait... :banana: Not the nicest copy but it'll look great with a few sigs...

I'll be sure to post an after pic...

3707262161_5d09b6c496_b.jpg

To give you an idea how nice a lower grade can look with the sigs. The grade is for a missing coupon page but dang does it present nicely

Avengers4doublesigned.jpg

Thats the best looking .5 ive ever seen! :applause:

257670428_o.jpg

For me, this sketch was a total keeper. Thus, it had to be united with Stan Lee. :)

OMG Layton and Lee pure awesomeness!

MY bob layton signature doesn't look ANYthing like that! More like a quick scribble! (well, in fairness he was in a hurry---actually walked with me to my booth at SDCC to sign a book. But still...THATS a great sig.

There's so many people who's sigs you just can't make out for nothing.