• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SURVEY: Add cover photos in the CENSUS.

9 posts in this topic

Who out there thinks adding cover photos to the CENSUS pages would be helpful. I've been thinking about this for some time now. I think if the covers were on the census pages you would know what comic right away. Eliminating any guess work.

Who's with me on this? Would like to hear any na or yea's. Good or bad points about this. Why it would work or won't work.

Yes, but only on pre-65 rare books.

Some of those old ones people have never seen in person and wonder just what the cover is.

I think on late 60s up everyone knows what the cover of the comics they are after looks like.

Anybody need another picture of ASM 129 or Hulk 1B1 (intentional typo)? tongue.gif

Who out there thinks adding cover photos to the CENSUS pages would be helpful. I've been thinking about this for some time now. I think if the covers were on the census pages you would know what comic right away. Eliminating any guess work.

Who's with me on this? Would like to hear any na or yea's. Good or bad points about this. Why it would work or won't work.

Personally, I think pedigree information would be a lot more useful for the census, especially in the case of GA and SA books.

Personally, I think pedigree information would be a lot more useful for the census, especially in the case of GA and SA books.

I say thee, yea!

I'll also second the motion for pedigree info. popcorn.gif