• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 Glorious Early Fawcetts, War Covers! SOLD OUT!

21 posts in this topic

Letting these go to fund my continuing Supes and Action buying. Shipping will be exact, and method of shipping will be the choice of the buyer.

Master Comics #25 CGC 9.0 $2200

Here's what I posted about this book in the Fawcett thread...

Master #25 is cover-dated April of 1942 and probably hit the stands in March, just 4 months after Pearl Harbor. The cover is extraordinary, a child hero with what can only be described as blood-lust. Having already disabled three Japanese planes, he flies at a fourth, his eyes filled with rage, his hands outstretched as claws, ready to tear apart what very well may be the same planes that destroyed our navy and killed so many of our men that Sunday morning at Pearl Harbor. It's an angry cover, filled with the emotion of a nation bent on vengeance, and rightly so. It's visceral, powerful, and all in color for a dime...

master25.jpg

Letting these go to fund my continuing Supes and Action buying. Shipping will be exact, and method of shipping will be the choice of the buyer.

Master Comics #25 CGC 9.0 $2200

Here's what I posted about this book in the Fawcett thread...

Master #25 is cover-dated April of 1942 and probably hit the stands in March, just 4 months after Pearl Harbor. The cover is extraordinary, a child hero with what can only be described as blood-lust. Having already disabled three Japanese planes, he flies at a fourth, his eyes filled with rage, his hands outstretched as claws, ready to tear apart what very well may be the same planes that destroyed our navy and killed so many of our men that Sunday morning at Pearl Harbor. It's an angry cover, filled with the emotion of a nation bent on vengeance, and rightly so. It's visceral, powerful, and all in color for a dime...

master25.jpg

Per PM, :takeit:

Here's another scarce one, and maybe the best Whiz cover...

Whiz Comics #17 CGC 7.5 $950.00 2nd highest graded copy

whiz17.jpg

Per PM, :takeit:

:o:cry::frustrated: I´ve been looking for this copy :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

Isn´t there a gremlin, shooting itself?????????:frustrated: