• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Under New Management: The all things that SUCK thread

72 posts in this topic

PRIMUS SUCKS!

(worship)

Oh yeah! (assuming we're talking about the band). Yep. I now see the posts above this one. Saw them once and it wasn't for me. I hope I enjoy MOTORHEAD more in a few weeks!

Nothing quite like rocking out to "Born to Raise Hell"

Orgasmatron :sumo:

plus one! :sumo:

Things that suck? Big Talkers.. you know those people that ALWAY have a better story than you, no matter what!

There's a guy like that who hangs around my general social circle at school. Only problem is he tells the same 3 stories over, and over again.

Things that suck? Big Talkers.. you know those people that ALWAY have a better story than you, no matter what!

There's a guy like that who hangs around my general social circle at school. Only problem is he tells the same 3 stories over, and over again.

Didn't you tell us about this guy before? :grin:

Didn't you tell us about this guy before? :grin:

Probably. I can't remember. My brain is fried from a long day of retail hell. :pullhair:

What sucks is having someone follow you around your store for the entire duration of your shift talking at you!

Not my fault you let the restraining order lapse.

What sucks is having someone follow you around your store for the entire duration of your shift talking at you!

Not my fault you let the restraining order lapse.

I'm sorry baby, but you're such a smooth talker! :cloud9: