• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Antonio, TX Comic Shops

76 posts in this topic

Fine with me too! I'm staying south of 10 on Roosevelt. Taco Haven definitely isn't an area like where I'm at! It's straight up H double O D where I'm at! Ha

:eek: Why are you staying on that side?

because we didn't want to stay in Pleasanton.

There's a big RV park south and abutting the Riverside golf course. That's where we are. The RV park is really nice but everything around it is (using Elvis voice) "in the ghetto!"

if I go north on Roosevelt from the RV park I see prostitutes everytime. They hang out close to all the by the hour motels like the "Ever-Kleen Motel"

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!!

Taco Haven isn't open for Dinner! THey close at 4pm! We'll have to pick somewhere else, please let others know!

I suggest Tito's, it's actually on S. Alamo, across the street and a half block south of Rosarios,

http://www.titosrestaurant.com/

Oops... :sorry: Egg on my face. I've had supper there before, but I guess they've changed hours. That's what you get for letting me take charge. Tito's sounds great. If Nate doesn't acknowledge getting the change, I'll call his cell.

Would we use comic and art as poker chips? hm

Had a good time seeing the rest of you, sorry about the AC not working, :flamed: but we did pretty much have the restaurant to ourselves so we didn't get too many googly eyed stares from patrons wondering what the hell those geeks were guffawing about while passing around slabs and art! :screwy:

Next time, we could meet at Atomic Comics on Broadway, the owner is a friend of mine, it's a small store, but nicely furnished with tables for those game geeks that I rarely see. We could order out from the Sushi place next door, Burgers from the 50/50 a block away. etc. It would be a better venue for showing books and art and we could probably draw a couple more of the locals we know! (thumbs u

Had a great time. Thanks so much for the invite, and if everyone decides to do it again make sure to let me know. :grin: (thumbs u

p.s. my dad says hi. :hi:

It was cool talking to you and hearing about you dads collection. Now, about that break job hm

It was cool talking to you and hearing about you dads collection. Now, about that break job hm

I think you mean brake job? hm:baiting:lol

PM me the info on your veh. and how soon you need it done and maybe we can work something out. :grin: (thumbs u