• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Five creepiest sex scenes in comics

40 posts in this topic

Superman really boned Barda on tape? Man, maybe I've been wrong about DC all these years...

Thanks for the great link!

The issue following this one had Barda refusing to answer Supe's numerous phone calls. I guess "Faster than a Speeding Bullet" isn't always a good thing. lol

What about when Hank Pym Shrank Himself and pleasured Jan from the inside

The sad thing is, I don't know if this is a joke or not.

The Marvel Ultimate line is so slimy ("Hulk horny"), nothing is below them.

Sadly, it is not a joke.

Can't recall if it happened in Ultimate line or regular. I think it'd have to be from regular, as Hank gave Janet a proper beatdown in the Ultimate books.

There was a scene of old and wrinkly Alan Quatermain with whats her face in League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Then there was the Invisible Man "raping while invisible" scene.

And finally, what Mr Hyde did to the Invisible Man when he caught him.

Sadly, it is not a joke.

Can't recall if it happened in Ultimate line or regular. I think it'd have to be from regular, as Hank gave Janet a proper beatdown in the Ultimate books.

Regular

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3IfqL9DOqoo/SLbbsmpw7FI/AAAAAAAADpc/TnuzVSrVe0U/s400/386174-131872-hank-pym_super.jpg 386174-131872-hank-pym_super.jpg

Sadly, it is not a joke.

Regular

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3IfqL9DOqoo/SLbbsmpw7FI/AAAAAAAADpc/TnuzVSrVe0U/s400/386174-131872-hank-pym_super.jpg 386174-131872-hank-pym_super.jpg

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "little man in the boat".

There was a scene of old and wrinkly Alan Quatermain with whats her face in League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

I'm surprised an entire TOP 100 isn't comprised of Alan Moore's stuff! :P

This isn't to say I don't enjoy Moore's work, but he certainly has some awkward & strange moments in his work.

Sadly, it is not a joke.

Regular

It is Avengers (v.3) #71.

I'm surprised an entire TOP 100 isn't comprised of Alan Moore's stuff! :P

This isn't to say I don't enjoy Moore's work, but he certainly has some awkward & strange moments in his work.

Well if were going to talk ''RAPE'' sceenes I'll throw in The rape of Silk Spector from WATCHMEN#2, Johnny Bates being ''raped'' in MIRACLEMAN #14 (& the very graphic killing of said rapeist) & That's just the top of my head that dosen't even cover other rapes Moore has writen.