• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do any of you want to die...

86 posts in this topic

I'd like to die under mysterious cirumstances, my body found in the basement, naked, covered head to toe with mid-grade copies of Skull the Slayer 1.

With a cat gnawing at my feet.

In other words... The way you live now

I'd like to die under mysterious cirumstances, my body found in the basement, naked, covered head to toe with mid-grade copies of Skull the Slayer 1.

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

Despite weight loss, I am still a fat guy. So if you could knock me off via starvation, that'd rock.

-Rob-

Thhhhiiinnneerrrrrrr...

Dude that movie was fantastic. (Don't recall reading the book if there was one. Assuming there was since King wrote it.)

I also remember thinking at the time that there were worse ways to go. (Lost in ocean eaten by sharks comes to mind. Saw a movie that ended that way some time ago-- think it was called Deep Blue but could be wrong. I tend to pull titles out of my arse and butcher them.)

Despite weight loss, I am still a fat guy. So if you could knock me off via starvation, that'd rock.

-Rob-

Thhhhiiinnneerrrrrrr...

Dude that movie was fantastic. (Don't recall reading the book if there was one. Assuming there was since King wrote it.)

I also remember thinking at the time that there were worse ways to go. (Lost in ocean eaten by sharks comes to mind. Saw a movie that ended that way some time ago-- think it was called Deep Blue but could be wrong. I tend to pull titles out of my arse and butcher them.)

There was indeed a novel...Richard Bachman wrote it...

:)

-Rob-

Thhhhiiinnneerrrrrrr...

:gossip: That's a pen name for Stephen King.

-Rob-

Thhhhiiinnneerrrrrrr...

It is...?

Really...?

I've just been Chiclo'd.

;)

-Rob-

Thhhhiiinnneerrrrrrr...

It is...?

Really...?

I've just been Chiclo'd.

;)

Thought you were disagreeing that King wrote it when you said Bachman did. My humor progress bar must've gotten stuck.

:sorry:

-Rob-

Thhhhiiinnneerrrrrrr...

It is...?

Really...?

I've just been Chiclo'd.

;)

Thought you were disagreeing that King wrote it when you said Bachman did. My humor progress bar must've gotten stuck.

:sorry:

No problem. (thumbs u

After all, you don't have my dogs to detect tone in a written post.

;)

There's a guy I know, Chiclo, whose favorite trick is to ruin smarty pants jokes by pretending to take them seriously, and explaining them, like you did, thus "ruining" the smarty pants joke.

He's really good at it.

I should invite him over here.

:grin:

The book Thinner is waaaaaay better than the movie. It is genuinely scary. The movie came off as goofy, as a lot of King projects do.

It's on my list. I've been spending the last year+ working my way through everything Stephen King wrote.

Right now, I'm on The Talisman, which started off reallllly slow, but has picked up around page 90.

There's a guy I know, Chiclo, whose favorite trick is to ruin smarty pants jokes by pretending to take them seriously, and explaining them, like you did, thus "ruining" the smarty pants joke.

He's really good at it.

I actually Googled Chiclo'd and found out what it meant! Guess you're a ValiantFan too?

-Rob-

He's really good at it.

I actually Googled Chiclo'd and found out what it meant! Guess you're a ValiantFan too?

-Rob-

I was.

I've been spending the last year+ working my way through everything Stephen King wrote.

You have copies of all his cheques? :o

No, but I have a picture of a stall at the University of Maine where he scrawled a dirty epithet in 1967...